I ask you a simple question

• Thread starter Thread starter jerrydyer
  • Start date Start date
jerrydyer
jerrydyer
HOW MANY RIG RUNDOWNS ON JOE BONAMASSA DO WE NEED ?????????????????? I love the guys at premier but o my god, kill me now.

This may be sac-religious....
but I still dont know who he is or ever heard him play. :aww:

I know....I live under a rock. :lol: :LOL:

dirtyfunkg":15kyd2yi said:
If you have some time and are interested in a serious laugh, check this out:

http://web.stargate.net/soundgarden/art ... 8-95.shtml

17 year old Bonamassa on Rockline with other guests including a drunk Kim Thayil and Jerry Cantrell who make every effort to derail the conversation. Must read!

thank you.. good read. i used to hear cool stuff like that all the time back in the KMET days. of course with the older bands. but a lot of unscripted things used to happen on the radio. A live satellite thing from Australia, they tell Bon Scott not to cuss at the university concert. whats the first thing he does, as angus starts making noise? ."oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiittttttttt." Live via satelite all over the world. like 1978 79 maybe

I like Joe I think he is awesome. I'm referring to just the overexposed one person instead of going out and talking with some other people for cryin out loud.
Get back to work diego. I'm the one jobless right now.

He changes it up so often that it's hard to keep up with. Additionally, he may not always be using what you think he is ;)

Mailman1971":361l64yv said:

You get youtube in da sticks don'tcha?!

:D

ConcreteVampire":26bf4ss4 said:
Mailman1971":26bf4ss4 said:

You get youtube in da sticks don'tcha?!

:D
Yah... :lol: :LOL:
Give me a few good tracks to check out. I have no idea where to dive in at. :D

dirtyfunkg":1u6n8s95 said:
If you have some time and are interested in a serious laugh, check this out:

http://web.stargate.net/soundgarden/art ... 8-95.shtml

17 year old Bonamassa on Rockline with other guests including a drunk Kim Thayil and Jerry Cantrell who make every effort to derail the conversation. Must read!

thats awesome, i had not read that before

i love that old sg fanpage, it was the first site i went to when i heard sg had reunited, thanks for sharing!

Mailman1971":1vslcote said:

Wha..WHAT???? You quit yo jibba jabba and take that back!

Thread-Crap-Mr.T.jpg

glassjaw7":3c7aabw6 said:
"I LIKE MILK "
You shut your Mouth SUCKA!!! Dont give a damn if you like milk or not!
Next time?? PAAAAAAAAAINNNN!!!!!!!!

Eh, I don't really care too much. I think his last one was around two years ago. He does change up his amps with each new album. He was using a vintage Trainwreck when I saw him a year ago. I think he's using a Suhr head now.

I like Joe, but if there's one thing that bugs me, it's the merchandising of all of the crap on his web site. A Joe Bonamassa baby onesie? Really? I guess he needs the money to pay for those '59 bursts. Can't fault the guy if there's a market for it, I suppose. I just feel like it kind of cheapens the whole endeavor, but who am I?

Back