I made a little an interesting little thing

• Thread starter Thread starter CoachZ
  • Start date Start date
CoachZ
CoachZ
After asking for some help on the Lesson Loft [The only decent forum on HC because you can get a decent answer], I got some advice from a dude on exercises, he suggested that I made a chart for exercises so what I did is that I made a weekly exercise tracking chart if any of you guys want to use it. S bpm is starting beats, f bpm is finishing beats. It works by sessions/days.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to fix it up if there's any problems, I'm open to suggestions

Attachments

CoachZ":91255 said:
After asking for some help on the Lesson Loft [The only decent forum on HC because you can get a decent answer], I got some advice from a dude on exercises, he suggested that I made a chart for exercises so what I did is that I made a weekly exercise tracking chart if any of you guys want to use it. S bpm is starting beats, f bpm is finishing beats. It works by sessions/days.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to fix it up if there's any problems, I'm open to suggestions
That is great, I'm thinking if you could like that to a power tab or pdf so the line that was practiced was kept track off you could actually make some money with that.

nice!

that chart is really helpful.

once i have the time i'll sit down exercise some scales or whatnot, great for inscreasing some speed

So if you guys have specific suggestions, drop me a PM or post 'em here. I'm gonna go work on part two of the system. David Seah, a designer who has a very interesting blog made the concept, after speaking with th e guy, I decided to make my own version of it to fit my musical practices.

Degenaro, it's in a PDF format.

Back