I may have raised Demons with my butterslax (vid inside)

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
God damn...

I just ordered one today, finally. :rock: So Dave if you see this and see an order for a Butterslax to Dan's Guitars in Hawaii that would be me ;)

Btw does anyone know if there are any mods available for the Butterslax? Maybe I should have researched that first, oh well. I can't wait to shake my walls and piss off all my neighbors! :rock: :rock: :rock:

errrrrl":24vpme30 said:
God damn...

I just ordered one today, finally. :rock: So Dave if you see this and see an order for a Butterslax to Dan's Guitars in Hawaii that would be me ;)

Btw does anyone know if there are any mods available for the Butterslax? Maybe I should have researched that first, oh well. I can't wait to shake my walls and piss off all my neighbors! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hell yeah, congrats!
You'll love it. No mods needed bro, trust me, just open it up, it'll breathe fire.
If you can get the big Butterslax cab eventually with the (2) 15's and (2) 12's, it is a game changer.

LunatiBSW":3do3122y said:
Hell yeah, congrats!
You'll love it. No mods needed bro, trust me, just open it up, it'll breathe fire.
If you can get the big Butterslax cab eventually with the (2) 15's and (2) 12's, it is a game changer.

Thanks man! I totally want the cab but I got space issues :cry: I'm kicking myself for not getting one when they came out. I kept hoping for a 20w/50w mini JJ or Slax to come out cause the last thing I need is another 100 watter for my small ass apartment lol... Can't wait!

It's one of the loudest amps I've tried lmao.
A 2x12 can help tame the volume.
I like it also with my v30 and greenback loaded 2x12's. I have to scoop mids more with the 2x12's.
The big cab unleashes hell, and likes more mids also.
You wouldn't want a downscaled version. The times you can turn it up, you'll be glad you got the bigger power section. Bigger balls :thumbsup:

My next amp, grabbing one later on towards the end of this year. Congrats on the amp!

Back