I "MIGHT" sell my Blackmore

• Thread starter Thread starter troublehead
  • Start date Start date
troublehead
troublehead
Here's the deal. I'm having Matamp build me a custom 7 watt high gainer right now. I also have a Marshall SuperLead sitting in my house right now that someone is going to let me steal if I like it enough. The Blackmore's ability to do clean, mid-gain and heavy stuff really makes it the ideal Engl for me. However, I still feel like the Fireball has a slight edge in the overly heavy stuff. And I think I'm going to keep this Marshall. It covers the Blackmore's more classic rock range. But I still want that really "metal" amp (even though I will probably use it the least). And it would be cool to have 3 amps laying around ! All being said, I would get rid of the Blackmore for one of 2 scenarios:

$1274 plus actual shipping and paypal fees

or

Someone buys a new Fireball from Derek ($1274) and has it shipped to me (at the same time, I ship the Blackmore to you). Arrangements could be made between the seller, Derek, and I.

The Blackmore is dead mint and has never left my house. It has been biased to specs with a quad of JJ6L6's and also has an RFT NOS pre-amp tube in V1. This tube configuration is superioir to the stock setup IMO.

I think this is a fair deal considering the pristine condition of my Blackmore. If the offer doesn't fit one of the 2 above...........don't bother.

Thanks,
Bryan

[

I wish I could buy that from you. I assume you wouldn't want to trade it for my 5150 + cash?

No trades other than a Fireball + cash, or the new Fireball shipped to me deal.

This might help

IM000426.jpg

Dude, you're fuckin' killing me. When I read the thread title my jaw literally dropped. I have a Fireball. I want a Blackmore. I have zero cash right now, but I am waiting on my student loan to come in. How long would you be willing to wait? I would also have to check with the old lady. :wink:

>|<>QBB<
Everlone":ffad8 said:
Dude, you're fuckin' killing me. When I read the thread title my jaw literally dropped. I have a Fireball. I want a Blackmore. I have zero cash right now, but I am waiting on my student loan to come in. How long would you be willing to wait? I would also have to check with the old lady. :wink:

I'm in no hurry. Unless somebody offers me a deal like I mentioned. Just keep in touch with me if the financial situation changes :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
troublehead":7b677 said:
>|<>QBB<

Yes, but the JJ's rule IMO. However, I would gladly sell it with the 5881's.

If I bought it, I would want the stock tubes. I don't think I'll have the money in time though, this thing should be sold already, that's a great price.

:oops:

:x Stop selling amps! that goes for all of you who praise the shit out of an amps then sell them

:x

:lol:

:grim:

Damn, I didn't think I'd ever see such a thread. I can't wait to hear your custom Matamp! Sounds pretty sweet.

Back