If a Genie gave you $1,000,000 bucks to buy gear what would it be ?

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
shar-vell Dan
shar-vell Dan
v4nJCaVLF2UsV1elDkxDPQ4l64hJFpNgEHA1dv4TLXif7q3Z0PhxHL8gRSte99XQCyiHb9ZcRryA04t96PoVW4ZqCwlEyHMLY9blOcWmZWCw2bCdyoGYwMXKa3_23sk

GO ------------------

First of all 1000000 is roughly 663,000 bucks. So make sure you keep that tax burden aside unless it’s given to you in a black suitcase. Buy good property. Always goes up. Gear goes down except Larry’s, Trainwrecks and old Marshall’s.

First of all 1000000 is roughly 663,000 bucks. So make sure you keep that tax burden aside unless it’s given to you in a black suitcase. Buy good property. Always goes up. Gear goes down except Larry’s, Trainwrecks and old Marshall’s.
There’s a few Mesa that go up 😜

Somewhat vintage Les Paul. Doesn’t matter.
Somewhat vintage Marshall stack. Doesn’t matter.

1985 GMC Suburban 4wd 3/4 ton with barn doors in back for hauling my new gear. Matters.

Edit: I’d add a building to might property as well so I could get away from my PS2a.

Last edited:
13,000 pod XTs

Seriously though, I'd love a 50s LP or a V, but I'm not sure I'd pay crazy money for one. I still might get a vintage guitar or then, just not the holy grails. I'd just find a top notch builder for modern recreations of the burst and '58 V.

For amps, I'd track down a best of class NMV Marshall, late 70s or early 80s 2203, 87 Jubilee. Gotta have a Headfirst Alta too. Maybe some Diezel, Fryette amps. A variety of pedals too, but nothing really unobtainium.

I'd probably spend more on DAW and production. Create a space where I can leave everything set up, mic'd, and as turn-key as possible for writing, recording/publishing.

Fazioli F308 Brunei
Alessandro Gagliano
One of each model of pre class axe BC Rich
Augmentation to fix my deafness.

A million? That's easy. Build a killer studio in my back yard and fill it with some great mics and gear. Maybe get a white grand piano and a nice house drum set for my bro and an Ampeg SVT for my bassman. The remainder of the cash I'd throw a studio warming party and fly in my favorite rig talkers for the event.

I'd buy a house in the woods so everyone can fuck off..
I have everything else..
I'm excited to drop by your new place for a visit.

Hmm. Esp makes some nice guitars. Probably buy a monson guitar also....just have to know. Maybe thus with a tom and a pointy headstock.View attachment 338217
Pretty sure I saw a girl in Austin with one of these through her nose last time I played downtown, LOL.

Back