If Mark Cameron was in jail ...

shar-vell Dan

8uglet.jpg

Would you go visit him ?
Maybe put money on his books for frozen pizza ?
Ask him for the secret schematics ?
Ask him where the mApz are buried ?

284306-455167-d1c366eead-6209.jpg

YiI37.jpeg

I missed too much

He's like another fortin.

Ripper offer of the highest proportions.
Selling snake oil like hot cakes.
He went to great lengths to hide his ripoffs.

The game has evolved to what it is now with alot of the amps you only see talked about places like here and a few youtubes.

From what I've gathered they were some of the previous ripper offers of the times.

I've read about roccaforte and Tony krank also. It'd like they all do the same thing. Some get away with it. Some get banned and bashed on the community (krank) Some get praised and start a successful amp company from the same ripped off approach (fortin). Its weird how this is a pick and choose thing but that seems to be the case. 🍻🍻

The game has evolved to what it is now with alot of the amps you only see talked about places like here and a few youtubes.

From what I've gathered they were some of the previous ripper offers of the times.

I've read about roccaforte and Tony krank also. It'd like they all do the same thing. Some get away with it. Some get banned and bashed on the community (krank) Some get praised and start a successful amp company from the same ripped off approach (fortin). Its weird how this is a pick and choose thing but that seems to be the case. 🍻🍻
Doug made some kickass amps though, and I don't think he ripped anyone off. He just liked to dress like Chris Angel, it was his biggest crime.

I don't know of any amps or money that Fortin stole. 2 totally different set of circumstances.

8uglet.jpg

Would you go visit him ?
Maybe put money on his books for frozen pizza ?
Ask him for the secret schematics ?
Ask him where the mApz are buried ?

284306-455167-d1c366eead-6209.jpg

YiI37.jpeg

Is it really that hard to just use an ohm.meter and a little cleanup and fuckin get the values anyway? I'd expose them JUST for putting that shit in my amp like that. I'd have absolutely leaked all their values to the public. Because why should like 6 dudes make all the money off the same shit like it's some tonal unicorn turd. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Back