Ineligible Ad - Deets Removed

Porkweasel
Porkweasel
[mod edit]

Entire post is an ad. Member not eligible for Classifieds section yet, so removing.

Welcome to the forum @Porkweasel. :cheers:

Wrong forum dude. Oh wait, you don't have 50 posts so you're posting here??
Interesting.

I’m new man. If I knew I was posting in the wrong place or needed 50 posts to do so, I would have approached it differently. Thanks for the welcome.
Take it easy sunshine. We've seen this act before; you wouldn't be the first to try to circumvent the 50 post rule....IF that was your intent...if not, my apologies.
Welcome to the forum...the 50 post rule is here to protect our little community and allow you the opportunity to participate a bit before pulling out/trying to pack your wallet.
Once you hit the 50 you should move that amp fairly quick.
Good luck!

Totally not the intent. A few people I know through Facebook forums suggested I try posting this for sale here, so I thought I’d try. I’m a harmless tone chaser. Nice to meet you man.

Totally not the intent. A few people I know through Facebook forums suggested I try posting this for sale here, so I thought I’d try. I’m a harmless tone chaser. Nice to meet you man.
Cool; you'll fit in just fine...that's what the great majority of members are as well.
(y)

Back