Instrumental Music

• Thread starter Thread starter Lunarhalo
  • Start date Start date
Sounds good man. Mix is well done as well. Curious as to how you did the drums and your guitar rig. And what is that guitar? I don't recognize it. And the tuning machines look interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds good man. Mix is well done as well. Curious as to how you did the drums and your guitar rig. And what is that guitar? I don't recognize it. And the tuning machines look interesting.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks heaps! I used the Matt Halpern midi drum kit from Get Good Drums. Some of the drum beats I programmed myself but I used a few of the Matt Halpern groove packs you can purchase, which makes it quicker to get the song writing going.

For the drums, mix wise the only thing I used was a limiter. Guitar tone wise I used the Nolly X and Plini X Neural DSP plug-ins. I do own a tube amp/pedals but for me plug-ins make re-amping super quick and done at the click of a button…maybe a bit too convenient…

The Guitar is a Hufschmid, fitted with Lace deathbucker pickups, the blue top is made from richlite, one piece mahogany body and neck, crelicam ebony fingerboard, 25.5” scale, 12” radius, a peek nut and hipshot hardware!

Here are all my jam, good bad and ugly. They may all suck but they’re all mine. Musician first - engineer last. 🙂↔️

Last edited:
Post some riffs/music you’ve been working on, I’ll go first!

Great vid! Easily hangs with the best of style out there 🤘🏻

And the courage to deal with weirdo Patrick Hufshmid deserves to be mentioned 😂

Thanks heaps! I used the Matt Halpern midi drum kit from Get Good Drums. Some of the drum beats I programmed myself but I used a few of the Matt Halpern groove packs you can purchase, which makes it quicker to get the song writing going.

For the drums, mix wise the only thing I used was a limiter. Guitar tone wise I used the Nolly X and Plini X Neural DSP plug-ins. I do own a tube amp/pedals but for me plug-ins make re-amping super quick and done at the click of a button…maybe a bit too convenient…

The Guitar is a Hufschmid, fitted with Lace deathbucker pickups, the blue top is made from richlite, one piece mahogany body and neck, crelicam ebony fingerboard, 25.5” scale, 12” radius, a peek nut and hipshot hardware!
Hey thanks for the additional info! Very cool.

Back