Interested in Rectos.... is the Tremoverb the best??

• Thread starter Thread starter bulletthebluesky
  • Start date Start date
B
bulletthebluesky
Everyone has a different opinion of course, but, I have had an opportunity to play the newer 3 channel dual rectifier, a triple rec, and a single rec rectoverb. Out of the 3, the rectoverb was the best by far.

I have heard that the tremoverb and the racktifier smokes all of them.
Owners... help me out there.

:|::QBB:
SgtThump":fa3e5 said:
I had the same experience a few years ago. I got to compare a three channel dual, a single solo and a single rectoverb. The rectoverb sounded much nicer to my ears, as it was a little smoother or something. Don't get me wrong, though, the other could sound good too. But the rectoverb got me.

I ended up buying a rectoverb a couple months ago. I haven't been playing it much lately, but I will gig with it soon.

I've heard that the tremoverb sounds even better, but I dunno.

I have heard that over and over again. I really want to try one out!!!

Tremoverb is a great amp and I loved the one I had....but IMO the Racktifier I have is much more punchy and in your face/kick you in the gut when you play type of thang :)

I had a rectoverb and I think the Tremoverb wins hands down. I'm not really a metal player, so the racktifier may be the better choice for those looking for a more agressive tone. Granted the Tremoverb can get nasty, but it's a more refined smoother nasty. Like a high dollar hooker nasty vs a dirty skank nasty. Not that i would know anything about that. :o

Back