Is it me or does the G Major suck when it comes to flangers and phasers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lord Toneking
  • Start date Start date
L
Lord Toneking
I think I'm just gonna buy both the EVH flanger and phaser and just use the G Major for delay and chorus.

How would I run the two if the G Major is in the loop? Just go in front of the amp?

Which one first...flange or phaser?

Put them in front of the amp. It doesn't matter which one goes first either.

I felt the same way. I run the G Major in the loop and an EVH Phaser and MXR 117R Flanger (Reissue) in front of the amp. I can get a passable/decent flanger sound out of the G Major (although the MXR still sounds better), but I couldn't get close to a Phaser sound that I was happy with. If you want, PM me and I'll send you the G Major flanger setting that I used for an "Unchained" type of flanger sound.

>|<>QBB<
meanstreet":042b5 said:
I felt the same way. I run the G Major in the loop and an EVH Phaser and MXR 117R Flanger (Reissue) in front of the amp. I can get a passable/decent flanger sound out of the G Major (although the MXR still sounds better), but I couldn't get close to a Phaser sound that I was happy with. If you want, PM me and I'll send you the G Major flanger setting that I used for an "Unchained" type of flanger sound.
Hey..thanks!

PM sent

Back