Jack Smith’s appointment unconstitutional. Bye bye DC and FL cases 😂😂😂

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
psychodave
psychodave
1721052033461.jpeg

They fuck up and it’s the supreme court’s fault…lol. First they cancel you over misinformation that the lemmings swallow whole. Then they try to prosecute with frivolous charges and lawsuits….as well as the bogus impeachments…lastly they will try to kill you….yup….pretty much happened in that order…
IMG_2377.jpeg

DC case is not dismissed and was not hard to see who judge Cannon worked for from the get go.

By Judge Cannon's theory every special prosecutor ever appointed by the Justice Dept and every case by those prosecutors would have to be ruled null & void.
Never happen in a Million years.

By Judge Cannon's theory every special prosecutor ever appointed by the Justice Dept and every case by those prosecutors would have to be ruled null & void.
Never happen in a Million years.
This is so stupid I’m not even going to respond to it.

Dan, do yourself a favor and actually do a little bit of research before you start making asinine comments about something.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but Hunter Biden was prosecuted by “special counsel” and his attorneys filed a Constitutional challenge to the appointment of “special counsel” in his case. That motion was denied. I must wonder if Aileen Cannon would have sustained the very same motion on behalf of Hunter Biden, had she heard his case? Just thinking out loud here…

Cannon is a nut job appointed by dt another nut job and his vp is a nut job and dt's whole fuggin family is a nut job who is embeded into the RNC which endorses a 34 time convicted felon to run the trumpbino crime family.
Whole thing smells like a pile of diarreah and is like a really bad movie.
Welcome to the asylum.
BTW dt yet has to be sentenced for his 34 Felonies which convicted Felons can't get a security clearence AND its hard to run a Government while youre in prison. At which if dt is elected and goes to prison that makes Vance the Pres.
WTF is going on here ?

Back