Jackson USA SL2H ***SOLD***

• Thread starter Thread starter Wizard of Ozz
  • Start date Start date
Wizard of Ozz
Wizard of Ozz
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 2016 Jackson USA Select SL2H Soloist in Metallic Black. The guitar is in DEAD-MINT, brand-new condition. Not a ding, dent, mark, or scratch anywhere on it. No buckle-rash, no play-wear, zero fret-ware. The headstock tip is flawless. The fretboard is a solid, uniform dark black ebony. No streaks or mottling like you’ll see on many. It looks and smells brand-new. I’m the original owner and bought it new from an authorized Jackson USA dealer. I’ve played it maybe 5-6 times. The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a Seymour Duncan Distortion Trembucker TB-6. The original Seymour Duncan JB Trembucker TB-4 is included as well. Other than the bridge pickup, the guitar is completely stock. The guitar sounds great and plays great with a super low action. The guitar comes with the trem bar, 2 allen wrenches, original Jackson hardshell case, case keys, and factory hang-tag. Build date is 2-17-16. The guitar will ship in the original Jackson factory shipping box with the original packing materials.

Price: $1200.00 shipped via UPS Ground includes the regular PayPal fee. I will only ship inside the USA to a confirmed PayPal address with UPS Signature Delivery Confirmation. Shipping to AK/HI/PR will cost extra. No trades please.

Pics:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

No trades. Sorry.

Wow, that's one hell of a guitar for that money!

Back