JFK calls out issue of fat kids in 1962

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Did he just say Miss Alabama is over 300lbs at the end of the video? More of a clownworld thread post, but; Did y'all know that the guy swimmer that competes against college girls participated in a competition that got a girl to lose future scholarships because she was one place behind where she needed to be to hold onto them? Sure, she could have done better to place, but if he wasn't there she still would be. Anyways, I hope he dies alone.

Did he just say Miss Alabama is over 300lbs at the end of the video? More of a clownworld thread post, but; Did y'all know that the guy swimmer that competes against college girls participated in a competition that got a girl to lose future scholarships because she was one place behind where she needed to be to hold onto them? Sure, she could have done better to place, but if he wasn't there she still would be. Anyways, I hope he dies alone.
She should have swam harder bro

ohIfsC2.png

Back