John 5 Custom V made by Mcnaught

• Thread starter Thread starter Gitfiddler
  • Start date Start date
I am not sure what this has to do with a robot. I figured maybe it was air brushed or something

Did they route out the neck to place the fret board?? Man that natural binding is off the charts :o Never saw that before.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":2fa6b said:
Did they route out the neck to place the fret board?? Man that natural binding is off the charts :o Never saw that before.

Man check out the craftsmanship on this bass.....

:o Awesome work.....too.

http://www.overwaterbasses.com/bass.aspx?t=1&c=1

IMHO, McNaught craftsmanship is 2nd to none. Perhaps the highest quality built guitar I have ever owned, or seen for that matter. That said, I just could never get into the sound of the one I had, and the 4 or 5 others I have tried. I held on to mine thinking I would come around, but after so long, I just realized Daves guitars are not my thing. All that said, that guitar is stunning.

Not too shabby... I'm just not a huge fan of V's. I definately like that binding and color though...

Looks incredible! Natural binding=sex. The flame and color are awesome too. I used to LOVE quilt tops, but latey for me, its been all about the flame baby! Thats a sweet looking axe, for sure.

Back