John Sykes Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Rack from the Blue Murder era.

• Thread starter Thread starter SBlue
  • Start date Start date
SBlue
SBlue
In mint, literally, almost new condition, from 1994.
I've got this amp from John Sykes, who was the original owner.
John ordered a matching pair of Dual Rectifiers Rackmount version with chrome faceplates, and got them delivered in early 94. One went to his live rack and the other one went to his studio/house. This is the one that was kept off the road, and it's in near new condition.
It's 100% original, and it works perfect and sounds incredible.
I have a note from John Sykes confirming it's authenticity, plus, shared messages regarding the trade deal we did involving this amp.
No trades.
Will be pro packed for safe shipping. Local pickup available in the Nashville TN area.
$6500.00 shipped, with payment by PayPal F&F, Wire Transfer or cash.
PsEsr2jl.jpg

bZmbuDVl.jpg

ew8UoPel.jpg

WkAtRLXl.jpg

TvuIrO2l.jpg

YHbRpLGl.jpg

gvIgB7Jl.jpg

E7o1cI2l.jpg

qBbvL1Nl.jpg

hDpz5l1l.jpg

4T09p9yl.jpg

JGOT5kul.jpg

zzJDYE7l.jpg

Does this have a clean bill of health? It’s dated very early 94 so much so that it was technically assembled in 93. That puts it in the date range of defective LDRs that were prone to failure during that era at least on tremoverbs to my knowledge?

Beautiful amp and very clean. GLWS

Does this have a clean bill of health? It’s dated very early 94 so much so that it was technically assembled in 93. That puts it in the date range of defective LDRs that were prone to failure during that era at least on tremoverbs to my knowledge?
Sykes brought it to John Tokarski for a check up before selling it and everything is beyond perfect.
Not only that, but the amp is insanely great sounding, literally one of the best rectifiers I've heard, and it's also dead quite in terms of noise floor.
I understand a lot of people like to change and replace things, even when not needed, but since this amp is mint and perfect in every way, I would hate to be the one doing that. The new owner is welcome to change or replace anything they want to, tho, since it's going to be theirs, and not mine. But if someone who worked for Mesa, as their main amp tech at Mesa Hollywood for two decades, and who serviced all the Mesa amps I own during that time tells me everything is beyond great, I do trust him without any question.
Beautiful amp and very clean. GLWS
Agree 100%. One of the best looking amps of all time!
Thank you so much!

Back