KISS going to digital Avatars.. did we cover this?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
Kapo_Polenton
Kapo_Polenton
Not Holograms like that ABBA show or DIO.... AVATARS. Lame. They've made themselves into jacked super hero looking rock stars. Anybody interested in this? This is a total miss. I like what a fan did with this promo video though..

Wake me when Gene figures out he can release it in IMax for an additional $500 per ticket.

"The Eternal Revenue Stream Tour"... now in IMAX!

GLENN FRICKER IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!

laugh spew.gif

And you can clearly see it must've been Gene's idea. Big ass demon wings, fire breath, laser eyes, Beefcake 3000™, etc. ... compare that to Eric Singer's.... Yay, floating neon toms.... :unsure::cautious::p

And I love Ace's cackle. One of those was probably from the 'plumber' interview. :ROFLMAO:

Not Holograms like that ABBA show or DIO.... AVATARS. Lame. They've made themselves into jacked super hero looking rock stars. Anybody interested in this? This is a total miss. I like what a fan did with this promo video though..

Some smart people are making a lot of money off of the KISS ego. I know I'm the odd one out but I've always thought KISS had really wimpy, poppy music. Nothing I thought would ever be considered a classic. I watched some of their concerts when I was younger because they were truly theatrical events but the music always kinda sucked. Hate his voice, the guitars remind me of 'Old Hard Rock', like how Elvis is 'rock'.

As if the band did something so absolutely ground breaking with music that they are immortal gods..... Jeeeeeez.... The EGO is massive here.

I'm a humongous KISS fan (I got a KISS watch for Christmas) and I this last puttering out of KISS, kind of sucked to watch. I love the band but I really don't understand the past few weeks.

KISS has always gone over the top. How is it that they finished a lifetime of KISSTORY and didn't have some big celebration, exit, etc? They did Madison Square Garden for two nights, but that is what they typically do anyway.

KISS fans are all over the world. There should have been an ending that represents the whole world, not just New York City. I hope they have something else planned. Those shows can't be a representation of a whole life's work.

Attachments

• 20231224_184532.jpg
    20231224_184532.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: rsm
Avatars, huh? Suddenly Ace and Peter seem like the more sensible ones, lol.

As a Kiss fan, I hope the investment works out well for them. It's certainly different. I would have recommended they go with younger versions of themselves but whatever.

There's always the low budget option:

KissSockPuppetsCover.png

200w (4).gif

Back