Kreuzberg Monastery Bier!!! Peter, have one on me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Or we can have one together when I get back in Germany! Just wondering if you have ever had this bier before... if not then you should try it! Im pretty sure its no big secret in Barvaria, just wish you could send me some! The Wife wont do it! I took your advice since my last visit and am building a couple amps, one is a super lead and the other is a 5E3 super tweed. Hopefully I can build one of your amps someday! Buy a VH4 from you unassembled and then put it together!!! Take it to you and have you burn it in, then be in tonal heaven!!! Hope all is going good for you and the Wife back home, and I hope to get to visit you again in about a years time. Heres to you and your Countrys fantastic bier!!! Drink one for me, cheers!
 

Similar threads

311boogieman
Replies
2
Views
88
311boogieman
311boogieman
War_in_D
Replies
31
Views
1K
Rackman
Rackman
Stumplegriltskin
Replies
11
Views
752
Stumplegriltskin
Stumplegriltskin
TotallyRadGuitars
Replies
1
Views
204
TotallyRadGuitars
TotallyRadGuitars
Kapo_Polenton
Replies
37
Views
4K
311boogieman
311boogieman
Back
Top