Lichtlaerm Audio "Aesahaettr" Clean Boost

JerEvil

So I saw a demo of one of these guys other pedals a while back and mentioned I didn't dig the tones. The owner reached out and we had quite a good chat. He mentioned he was getting some stuff together and doing a tour box of his pedals and asked if I'd want to check them out in person.

Well, I have to say, I'm glad I said "yes" because I have enjoyed them quite a bit. He sent this guy which is a clean boost, another parametric EQ, a preamp and noise gate

This pedal can get pretty gnarly and aggressive but not in an unpleasant way. Really dug it.

Same setup, KSR Gemini and P90 loaded Lester

I actually had him send me a voicemail on how to pronounce the name of the company and the pedal!

thenine":20m1oxio said:
Ass hatter? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Ha! Yeah it’s a name for sure. Apparently it’s from the “His Dark Materials” book. It’s a knife that can cut through dimensions.

I just ordered most of his lineup. Dm’d him, and he is such a nice guy. He worked a package deal for me. I will reserve final judgement when i recieve the pedals and try them, but so far he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Readyaimfire":3jy0jys1 said:
I just ordered most of his lineup. Dm’d him, and he is such a nice guy. He worked a package deal for me. I will reserve final judgement when i recieve the pedals and try them, but so far he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Oh right on! Yeah Daniel is super nice. I have the Ruby Spyglass and Gehenna demos working.

maddnotez":y3clyxua said:
How many takes did it take to pronounce ass hatter?

Pedal sounds beefy.
Dude it took a TON! Lol. I have some good outtakes that I’m going to compile! I am seriously a nutter when I’m making these!

Yeah the pedals are killer for sure.

Back