Looking for a small, portable, yet satisfying rig

• Thread starter Thread starter SirBoye
  • Start date Start date
SirBoye
SirBoye
Subject really describes it. I have been visiting and staying at my grandmas on a weekly basis and I want to leave a small rig there. I bring my acoustic now but, :dunno:. I've never looked into anything like this before, any suggestions?

EDIT: Headphone jack is needed too :thumbsup:

rottingcorpse":262aaj1g said:
used 6505+ combo and an eq

Would definitely be nice, probably too loud for dear ol' grandma though. I forgot to add in the original post, it needs a headphone jack.

For that just grab a line6 practice amp or Fender Gdec. Simple, small, has effects and the Gdec has some drum patterns, headphone and input for an iPod device. :thumbsup: Eric Johnson uses a Fender Gdec seems pretty flexible.

I've got an original POD PRO I will let go cheap. This would be perfect for this application!
PM me if interested.

Blackstar HT-5? It hasn't been getting the hype it used to, but they seem like pretty cool amps.

Code001":lg4k16u3 said:
Blackstar HT-5? It hasn't been getting the hype it used to, but they seem like pretty cool amps.
That'd be perfect. I didn't know that this thing had a headphone jack. Nice. I wouldn't need to have a cab with it if I am just using headphones with it right? Or would it need a cab plugged in to carry the load?

One of the new Fender g-decs would be a lot of fun to jam around on :yes:

Back