Lovepedal Rubber Chicken and some Rob Harris groove

vinirosa

Hi there,

This video has some 335 tones through my Super Reverb, kinda Robben Ford'ish vibe. BTW, I just heard Rob Harris's playing and freaked out…

https://youtu.be/eINyEnoYPok

I got this envelope filter obsession… This is the Lovepedal Rubber Chicken. Pretty cool since it has an unique thing, when you pick light you get no filter and when you pick hard of course you do. This way the guitar never gets too dark sounding, pretty nice I think.

Anyway, signal path is: Gibson 335 into to the Rubber Chicken straight into a Fender Super Reverb with the volume at 9. The amp is loaded and a Redwirez IR is loaded in Pro Tools. No EQ or comp added.

Take care

pkripper":ka7zapvu said:
Nice playing!

Thanks, man!

Monster Plexi":ka7zapvu said:
Sweet! Never heard of rubber chicken before... Pretty awesome sounding auto wah.

Yes, it is. Gotta try one, pretty cool sounding and kinda unique specially the feel of it.

Where did you pick yours up at? Thanks for posting the clip! I have an old DOD unit that I like fairly well, but this one sounds darn good!

Monster Plexi":zuxn5ame said:
Where did you pick yours up at? Thanks for posting the clip! I have an old DOD unit that I like fairly well, but this one sounds darn good!

I got it in my home town, Rio de Janeiro, but you can get it on Ebay or at the Lovepedal website easily. The DOD sounds good great too, I had one with three knobs a long time ago though the DOD with the two knobs is the one really liked it.

:rock: I don't know about rubber chicken..... sounded more like funky chicken...... awesome funk !!

stdio":3rapeag4 said:
:rock: I don't know about rubber chicken..... sounded more like funky chicken...... awesome funk !!

A company called Lovepedal obviously will have some problems to name their products... :LOL: :LOL: But the thing is pretty cool though!

Take care

Back