Luxxtone Guitars video on Premier Guitar

• Thread starter Thread starter luxxtone
  • Start date Start date
Let me say that Jerry is a damn fine guitar player. I am not sure what kinda speed he was on in this video :D but he usually plays some very soulful 70's vibe stuff I love. Just sayin...Jerry you still rule. :rock:

King Guitar":106dlnom said:
Let me say that Jerry is a damn fine guitar player. I am not sure what kinda speed he was on in this video :D but he usually plays some very soulful 70's vibe stuff I love. Just sayin...Jerry you still rule. :rock:

Hey, at least me and the guitars look sexy! :lol: :LOL:

I totally didn't want to play guitar, I just wanted to talk and have somebody else demo them....but the Tone Merchants guys made me do it. Bastards! Anyway, they sounded great through those amps.....huge tone. Especially the Chopper J through the Naked was just brutal.

I m just kidding ya Jerry, you play circles around me. I was lucky enough to just speak during my interview and have Day play the fiddle.

Guitars look great and that Naked sounds ridiculous - I want one of each (guitar and amp)!!

Hearing the way the luxx sounded through the Naked which is my amp, has only made me pine more for one of these. Great work!!!
-Brent

Back