Marshall 1960BHW hand wired 4x12 w/ g12h30 and g12m25 SOLD

• Thread starter Thread starter RedPlated
  • Start date Start date
RedPlated
RedPlated
Excellent condition Marshall 1960 BHW cab. Has two g12m25 Greenbacks on top and two g12h30 Heritages on bottom. Killer tone, sounds great. These cabs are $1500 new.

Solid birch cab AND back. No MDF in these.

$750 local deal. No shipping.

I'm in the Los Angeles / Inland Empire area. I'll be in San Diego this weekend.

Thanks guys. It's an outstanding cab. Only reason I'm selling is to make room for some other gear. Just don't have a place to put all of it.

RedPlated":1qptx0f4 said:
Thanks guys. It's an outstanding cab. Only reason I'm selling is to make room for some other gear. Just don't have a place to put all of it.

Just curious about the addition of the 2 greenbacks, how much did it change the tone?

DET1973":379g86aa said:
RedPlated":379g86aa said:

Just curious about the addition of the 2 greenbacks, how much did it change the tone?

Gets rid of the honky mids. All four g12h30's is too much imo. The greenbacks smooth it out a lot.

Couple of possible deals pending but still available.

This cab sounds great with my Friedman and Marshall amps. Perfect speaker mix!

I love mine, it not only sounds epic but is absolutely stunning to look at. Awesome price here. GLWTS!!!!!

I can load this with all G12M greenbacks if preferred. Just got a brand new pair from another cab I bought.

Back