Megadeth - United Abominations

I'm pretty Psyched about United Abominations. I've heard 3 songs and they've been killer. I think its going to be Dave's best album since Countdown

I tihnk it's going to kick ass, but Youthanasia is their best album. Countdown was great, but Youthanasia was fantastic!

:|::QBB:
Qweklain":a1652 said:
I tihnk it's going to kick ass, but Youthanasia is their best album. Countdown was great, but Youthanasia was fantastic!

WHAT?! Dude, RIP is easily their best album. Youthanasia and Countdown are great, but RIP is just epic!

Code001":d1c1c said:

WHAT?! Dude, RIP is easily their best album. Youthanasia and Countdown are great, but RIP is just epic!

I agree, Rust in Peace is thier best album, countdown, youthanasia and peace sells are really the only other albums of megadeth that i like.

Im about halfway through United Abominations and its pretty good, definitely gonna give it another listen before judging.

Um, this is going to sound stupid but anyway.... How the fuck do you even search/find torrents on Kerrazy?

It's a forum, just go to the Metal releases, and look. Or use the search button at the top.

This album is horrible. The first few songs led me to believe it would be pretty decent-good, but then it just had a HUGE downfall.

There's some good tracks on it, and i'm digging the riffs in "Play For Blood" alot. I need a few more listens to come to a definite conclusion, but i can say for sure that it's no RIP or Countdown. But what do you expect, hey?

The tone is pretty good on this album too, and there's a shitload of solos on it.

I thought it wasn't going to be any good, but it surprised me. I like it about as much as I like The System Has Failed. I also disagree with Megamark. I think the tone is pretty good, but he hates it.

Duke309":fae1f said:

I agree, Rust in Peace is thier best album, countdown, youthanasia and peace sells are really the only other albums of megadeth that i like.

Im about halfway through United Abominations and its pretty good, definitely gonna give it another listen before judging.
Killing Is My Business.... seems to not be on the list of Megadeth that you like :confused:

Code001":66410 said:

Friedman is just so amazing that it makes most people forget that album. :cool:

Nah, Friedman was good, but he was just a solo man for the most part. Mustaine was the guy doing the magic. Actually i think Peace Sells is right up there with RIP. Chris Poland is a great guitarist too.

Code001":3e64e said:
I thought it wasn't going to be any good, but it surprised me. I like it about as much as I like The System Has Failed. I also disagree with Megamark. I think the tone is pretty good, but he hates it.

Yeah, that how i feel about it too at the moment, right on par with The System Has Failed. I kinda find Dave's lyrical content and delivery a little lacking in spots on this album, like he's trying to fit in words and vocal melodies that don't really flow and work with the music well...But other than that it's solid. The riffing is pretty badass, and the lead work by Glen is pretty good too, he's got a distinct style. The tone is great IMO.

anomaly":ce9e6 said:

Nah, Friedman was good, but he was just a solo man for the most part. Mustaine was the guy doing the magic. Actually i think Peace Sells is right up there with RIP. Chris Poland is a great guitarist too.

Friedman is probably my favorite player, so I gotta complement him when I can. :D

I think the album is alright, it's not nearly as bad as I expected. The only really bad song is Gears of War. I'd give it a 3/5 overall. The tone sucks though, I still can't believe he's using Line 6 amps and active pickups.

Back