Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
One possible motivation... Foment dissension between those who support mRNA treatment and those who do not. i.e. Division. Whether it will gain traction, who's to say? I think most people are worn-out on the CVD19 narrative.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 9.58.10 AM copy.png

Last edited:
All of congress should be forced to take the vaccine if the masses are required (I’m ignoring all of the constitutional protections that will prevent the forced vaccine). I think congress should also be forced to go on Obamacare as well.

The most corrupt leadership in the history of America.
Never thought I’d ever see anything worse than the Obama administration…

I was wrong😢

Is this serious? The president is the leader of the Executive branch. He made a ruling that effects people employed by the Executive branch. He cannot and should not assume Legislative or Judicial authority. That would be a complete violation of the checks and balances of our government.

Sometimes I think you guys are trying to be outraged even if there is no reason for it.

Is this serious? The president is the leader of the Executive branch. He made a ruling that effects people employed by the Executive branch. He cannot and should not assume Legislative or Judicial authority. That would be a complete violation of the checks and balances of our government.

Sometimes I think you guys are trying to be outraged even if there is no reason for it.
Mark Pantano says; "The POTUS has made mRNA injections a condition of employment with the Federal Government. This authority is granted to him under Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution." I've read Article 2, 1-4... I don't read any language that authorizes the POTUS to set mandates or conditions for federal employment. Only that a natural born citizen can hold office of President.

Last edited:
Mark Pantano says; "The POTUS has made mRNA injections a condition of employment with the Federal Government. This authority is granted to him under Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution." I've read Article 2, 1-4... I don't read any language that authorizes the POTUS to set mandates or conditions for federal employment. Only that a natural born citizen can hold office of President.
"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States"

"When called into actual service" pretty much says "condition of employment". I mean, if there is no public service, there are no jobs.

Last edited:
"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States"

"When called into actual service" pretty much says "condition of employment". I mean, if there is no public service, there are no jobs.
:coffee::unsure:

Last edited:

Back