Moody Leather Straps

MrDan666

Any of you guys use Moody Leather Straps?

http://www.moodyleather.com/indexfl.html

Seems lots of pros are really liking them, and are using them out on tour. They look very high quality and from what i have read they are very comfortable especially with heavier guitars like LP's or old Strats!

Thinking of picking one up soon as i could do with a new leather strap for my guitar :)

MrDan666":10o7nzxd said:
Any of you guys use Moody Leather Straps?

http://www.moodyleather.com/indexfl.html

Seems lots of pros are really liking them, and are using them out on tour. They look very high quality and from what i have read they are very comfortable especially with heavier guitars like LP's or old Strats!

Thinking of picking one up soon as i could do with a new leather strap for my guitar :)

They are made really well, but are really expensive.. I think $100 for a strap.. sometimes more

I got some Italia leather straps from their ebay store a while back, and I would highly recommend them. I don't have any experience with moody straps, but they do seem expensive.

I got one and absolutely love it. By far and away the most comfortable strap I ever put on. You can tell the minute you touch it that it's a much higher grade leather than any levy or junk strap that you pick up at the local GC. I need to grab another one some day myself as mine has Dunlop straplocks on it and I need to put schallers on one too.

RedRider":fnzlzpru said:
I got one and absolutely love it. By far and away the most comfortable strap I ever put on. You can tell the minute you touch it that it's a much higher grade leather than any levy or junk strap that you pick up at the local GC. I need to grab another one some day myself as mine has Dunlop straplocks on it and I need to put schallers on one too.

Very cool! Thanks for the info :) Your review is pretty much spot on to what i have heard from others using them too!

cyndicate":ee6ty2nw said:
They are made really well, but are really expensive.. I think $100 for a strap.. sometimes more

That's cool, i don't mind spending out on a pricey strap as long as they are worth it and high quality :yes:

MrDan666":1uox925a said:
cyndicate":1uox925a said:

That's cool, i don't mind spending out on a pricey strap as long as they are worth it and high quality :yes:

It will probably be the last strap you would need, but then you may want them for all your guitars after :LOL: :LOL:

Works wonders on a heavy ass LP custom

cyndicate":2qz30odh said:
It will probably be the last strap you would need, but then you may want them for all your guitars after :LOL: :LOL:

Works wonders on a heavy ass LP custom

Haha very true :D

That's great, i get really bad aches in my shoulders and back after playing heavy guitars, so a strap like this would be great for me!

*SPAM ALERT*

I have Moody's on all of my guitars. Love them.

Not long ago someone was selling one on Craigslist for 100 bucks, brand new. I wrote him and asked specifically if it was "long", to which he said yes.

Sent the Missus to pick it up for me, got it home, and gatdammit, it was not long.

But it was/is brand new.

Black on one side, tan on the inside, tan stitching.

If you want to give it a spin, I'll pass it along for the 100 smacks, shipped and paypalled.

*SPAM OVER*

Back