More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal guns or not, this shit is going to spawn a whole movement of Bernhard Goetzs up there if they don't get things under control toot-sweet

I8VBgk2-_400x400.jpg

I live in as deep as you can get,the deep south, If White Supremacist were as rampant as they say I think I would know. BUT if it really was, this shit would stop or better yet never started.
If we lived in a society dominated by White supremacy, their rhetoric about "white supremacy", "systemic racism", "White privilege", etc... would be illegal.

All of these terms are just pretexts to harm White people. Always have been. They call Whites these things because it gives them the pretext to abuse and harm them. Just think about how many White children have been harmed, their accomplishments stolen from them, their dreams shattered, etc... under these pretexts. These terms dehumanize and devalue the lives of White people and make it okay to harm us.

I don't think many people think about it this way.

If we lived in a society dominated by White supremacy, their rhetoric about "white supremacy", "systemic racism", "White privilege", etc... would be illegal.

All of these terms are just pretexts to harm White people. Always have been. They call Whites these things because it gives them the pretext to abuse and harm them. Just think about how many White children have been harmed, their accomplishments stolen from them, their dreams shattered, etc... under these pretexts. These terms dehumanize and devalue the lives of White people and make it okay to harm us.

I don't think many people think about it this way.
Many such cases of ignorance to the real supremacists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back