Most Ugly Rockers.........post up UR PICS..........Ready Set Gooooooooooooooooooo

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
H
harddriver
Due to John0421's comments in the Pat Travers thread, this thread has arisen.............Let's have a little fun....:shocked::LOL:
1703716481793.jpeg

Me(center)then some dude that I drink tons of beer with and another guy who puts tubes in my amps.
1TAX0Qdl.jpg
Those three guys are NOT near ugly enough for this thread.................................:sleep:

Please try again...........................:dunno::yes:

WTF is that on lil Michaels nose ???:bleh:
i worked with his personal makeup artist back in the day on some music videos.
from what he told me, mj had so much plastic surgery done that he basically whittled his skin away to the point that they had to artificially reinforce/sculpt his nose out of putty every time he went out in public.

it took a very long time to get it done to mj’s satisfaction and the days they didn’t have the time or just couldn’t get it to his “eccentric specs” he put on the bandana face coverings so pics like this were avoided. i believe this was one occasion where he got hauled off by authorities during the pedo scandal and didn’t have time to sculpt or mask up.

I’m convinced some people ugly themselves “up” in order to fool people that they can look better than portrayed. Like Marilyn Manson. Not sure he can do anything to look good- so, “play ugly” and maybe people won’t notice.

Attachments

• D60A0E22-C967-4ED0-B53B-34889DFD7BF0.png
    D60A0E22-C967-4ED0-B53B-34889DFD7BF0.png
    5 MB · Views: 29

Back