MT-100 into DV-77s...

• Thread starter Thread starter MaceFremonti
  • Start date Start date
awesome job dude!! inspirational as well, i play all instruments in my clips too and this is pretty much exactly how i pictured the videos i want to make. cool stuff

Very nice! Actually gave me some inspiration to jam along to this tune, and others in that genre, tonight just mix things up.

Great video. But I wonder why they didn't put birds all over the amp. That is what they should do, a bird over every eq pointing to a different part of the bird.

That's to well produced for this forum! LOL Awesome..

I went to see AWIL with my parents at the Drive In Theater when it came out.. I was starting to get scared and was laying down on the Backseat.. I peaked up and saw this and nearly shit my pants! I was terrified!..

3085961.jpg

That's to well produced for this forum! LOL Awesome..

I went to see AWIL with my parents at the Drive In Theater when it came out.. I was starting to get scared and was laying down on the Backseat.. I peaked up and saw this and nearly shit my pants! I was terrified!..

View attachment 332823
I wanted to include some of the dream sequences but the song's not long enough to get all that in there!

Great video. But I wonder why they didn't put birds all over the amp. That is what they should do, a bird over every eq pointing to a different part of the bird.
That's funny, my wife asked me why I had guitars with birds on them, and did I really think that was cool....😥😥😥

Thanks, I've liked it with pretty much everything so far, 77s, blackbacks, creambacks, 75s, lynchbacks, new + old V30s...

Back