Mutron Phasor II- Vintage DeArmond Volume Pedal - Ernie Ball Volume Pedal

• Thread starter Thread starter mrmega
  • Start date Start date
mrmega
mrmega
I had to treat my cat for Feline Lymphoma & it cost me thousands of dollars (I was unable to save him) so I am forced to sell lots of things. All units have been tested & been kept in a climate controlled studio, smoke free & pet free as long as I have had them. I never transported any of these pedals. There is no velcro unless indicated.

Prices do not include shipping & the cost depends on where you are located, not looking to profit on shipping. Pedals will be packaged very well. Pickup is available just outside of Northeast Philadelphia.

I am mainly selling. I do have interest in the following trades: (+/- cash as needed).
*Snarling Dogs Mold Spore Wah
*Moollon Chorus
*Nickle Bridge for a Les Paul Custom in good to excellent condition.
*Nickle Tailpiece for a Les Paul Custom in fair to excellent condition.
*Nickle Tuning Keys for a Les Paul Custom in good working order in fair to excellent cosmetic condition.
*80's Charvel Model 6 with a Kahler in Excellent Condition
*Gibson "The Paul"
*Warrior Double Cutaway Electric in Excellent Condition
*CDs, DVDs & Blurays for the cheaper pedals.

I may be open to other trades depending on what you have, especially pedals that offer something different. More pics are available upon request. PP F&F, Venmo sent as a Gift & United States Postal Money Orders are good forms of payment.

PM me to put a deal together.

1) Mutron Phasor II - Vintage Unit in good shape complete with rubber feet. It just has some slight scratches and a see-through music store sticker. Excellent condition for a pedal that is about 50 years old give or take a couple of years. This one looks better than most of the ones I see. Priced to sell! $420

You know what this is :)

2) Boss Drive Zone OD-20 - SOLD!

3) Electro Harmonix Tube Zipper - SOLD!

4) Vintage DeArmond Volume Pedal - Very good cosmetic condition for a pedal that is about 50 years old. Passes sound but doesnt change the volume when you rock the pedal. I have no idea what to ask. Feel free to make an offer.

5) Vintage Ernie Ball Volume Pedal - Great Condition. It has a Noisy Pot and velcro on the bottom. $50

You know what this is :)

6) Digitech The Weapon - SOLD!

Attachments

• PedalPurge_2A.jpg
    PedalPurge_2A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Back