My Caparison custom shops are done!

• Thread starter Thread starter ihave27frets
  • Start date Start date
ihave27frets
ihave27frets
I Just got a Pic of one of my completed Caparison customs, the other will be finished next week then they'll both ship out! Im happy as hell, I cant wait to see them in person!!:love:
Horus_Custom_Green.jpg

do they offer other color styles besides theblack or sparkle black and the sponge style paintjobs. have you got any see thru's or figured tops.i think a quilted one would look nice in a black cherry

I love that guitar!!! I cant wait to see the one with the Pirate paint job!!!

:twisted:

Maple... "YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT"! :streichel: Blessed is he...

wow. cant wait to see the other one, pete. always fancied the look of the caparisons. (dont like maple fretboards though :( )

and since you didnt answer it over in the clusterfuck of a thread at HCAF, did dariusz give you any sort of discount for being in a relatively famous touring band?

also do you have any pics of your ex-ran? mockups?

yes, i'm a pestering bastard.

SeraphSlaughter":9ec7e said:
wow. cant wait to see the other one, pete. always fancied the look of the caparisons. (dont like maple fretboards though :( )

and since you didnt answer it over in the clusterfuck of a thread at HCAF, did dariusz give you any sort of discount for being in a relatively famous touring band?

also do you have any pics of your ex-ran? mockups?

yes, i'm a pestering bastard.
I bought it used of some dude. Dont have any pics though.

i'm guessing it was that kinda wierd and ugly one off metaltabs?

thanks for that (and the OFR)

Wow........how much does something like that set you back?

he's endorsed by them and signed to metalblade records. my guess is that they were free to him or very cheap.

flying_high":3828f said:
he's endorsed by them and signed to metalblade records. my guess is that they were free to him or very cheap.
Since my endorsement I have only got one guitar from Caparison so far and it was far from free, all the others I buy retail just like everyone else.

now i REALLY like that green one...maple board and all (and im not much of a maple person!) sweet!

the Pirate one is cool too!

makes me think...maybe i should do a sponge-paint job on my Jackson...hmmm nah! but maybe on another guitar i have...like my old Electra that needs work anyways...might be fun to experiment :D

Back