My first LP and in need of Multi-effects Processors

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrispyjCSLT22
  • Start date Start date
C
ChrispyjCSLT22
My very first Les Paul Custom and was delivered yesterday. What a beautiful guitar! Now I am in the market for a multi-effects board and does anyone have experience with any of the ones listed below? These are the ones I am looking at right now and would like one with a drum machine/rhythm... Please advise.

Boss GX 100
Zoom G6
Nux MG-30
Headrush MX5
Tone Master Pro (may not get as its too expensive but would love to hear feedback)

Les Paul.jpg

I think you should have posted this in the regular forum maybe ....... Points for getting fishing gear at Tackle Warehouse though

I think you should have posted this in the regular forum maybe ....... Points for getting fishing gear at Tackle Warehouse though
Well I posted here because = "For things like building amps, designing pedals, swapping parts and pieces for tonal differences, etc...if it's something you'd ask a tech, you can ask it here"

But yea man, Bull Reds are biting right now!

I've got a Headrush Pedalboard and love it... no experience with the others. The best IMO is Fractal though.

Buy an Alesis Drum machine for cheap and find 3-4 pedals that you want most. A used Boss DD-6 and if you want a looper, find a mid priced looper.

I've got a Headrush Pedalboard and love it... no experience with the others. The best IMO is Fractal though.
Holy.... That FM9 is sweet but no expression pedal... Which Headrush do you have? does it have a drum machine/rhythm built in?

I think you should have posted this in the regular forum maybe ...
Yeah, you can ask the mod’s to move this to the appropriate subforum.

I’ve had my eye on the Boss. It sounds really great. You can’t go by the demos though because they always make times that are caricatures. Like the delay is way overpowering and the reverbs go on forever. Silly stuff.

Yeah, you can ask the mod’s to move this to the appropriate subforum.

I’ve had my eye on the Boss. It sounds really great.
Are you looking to get the GX100? I'd like to have one with a built in drum machine/rhythm

honestly, I can’t keep track of their model numbering. Whatever the new one is. 😂
I believe its this one.. The GX1000 came out in 2022 and IIRC, the GT1000 aka the older bro has been out before that.

Back