NAD: Dual Recto Tremoverb

• Thread starter Thread starter LCW
  • Start date Start date
LCW
LCW
This thing was sitting at my local shop and the price was right... GAS was running high... and I caved. Lol

But I’ve been looking for an early Rev DR and this fit the bill despite being in an odd format. Low-ish serial # as well... R-0025XX.

Was in mint condition too. Only thing non stock is it has Eminence Red Coat speakers which I know nothing about... Time to research them lol.

2B9278FD-39EA-48F5-B3E5-53BE8E12E88C.jpeg

71D9FA06-F832-4BED-82E6-A9F1706F2D40.jpeg

12B56DC4-21D5-434A-A1DE-E3D8666CB4D3.jpeg

02A38AF8-4F9F-48DB-94AD-C18D87EF9170.jpeg

68859FEA-DC3D-41F7-AD03-D404F0F73215.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats! I had a tremoverb for about a year and it was my favorite rectifier.

Reactions: LCW
I'm on the lookout for a Trem-O-Verb head. It's the only amp I really want to add right now.

Just traded for a head, loving it so far. Still want to shoot out a PRS Archon against it, but I'm pretty content right now :love:

Pffff Archon doesn’t stand a chance! (just boost the Recto lol :ROFLMAO:)
Haha! I think the Archon will beat it in cleans and possibly clarity, but I'm not sure if it can sound as "big" as a Recto. The Recto is plenty aggressive without a boost for me and the older 2-channels have the perfect amount of sag.

Haha! I think the Archon will beat it in cleans and possibly clarity, but I'm not sure if it can sound as "big" as a Recto. The Recto is plenty aggressive without a boost for me and the older 2-channels have the perfect amount of sag.

Haha - yeah I was sort of kidding, but a Recto has such a unique “texture” to it that is IMO unmatched. But it’s love or hate I guess.

Haha - yeah I was sort of kidding, but a Recto has such a unique “texture” to it that is IMO unmatched. But it’s love or hate I guess.
Indeed! I've been chasing the "Better Recto" tone for years and I don't really think it exists. I've kind of come full circle at this point, back to an actual Recto after years of buying and selling them and "similar sounding" amps off. The Archon is really the only one left to MAYBE convince me it's a possible feat :LOL:

Back