NAD! RedSeven “The Dirt” - Vid Added

JerEvil

It’s here!!! And I can’t play it for another couple hours! Lol!

Not a lot of chatter around the RedSeven stuff, by and large.

This is one of the last 4 of the limited 35 amp run they did. I’m pretty stoked for it as I played one two years ago at NAMM it it was great. I have the D100 pre and love that as well.

More to come…

Attachments

• 1AAA8EF6-692F-41C4-8A98-1E0E03D9B4F8.jpeg
    1AAA8EF6-692F-41C4-8A98-1E0E03D9B4F8.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5257.jpeg
    IMG_5257.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Ok it arrived.

Haven’t opened it yet, BUT… they actually foamed the OUTSIDE of the box before bubble wrapping the box as well. Pretty cool and nice attention to detail for an international shipment.

It's funny cause some years ago, think pandemic days, I asked Luca why he wouldn't make an hot rodded plexi like many other amps guys, and he was like "nah, I want to keep it different". Guess he noticed there's a fine piece of cake for it lol, sounded badass when I heard it first time.

It's funny cause some years ago, think pandemic days, I asked Luca why he wouldn't make an hot rodded plexi like many other amps guys, and he was like "nah, I want to keep it different". Guess he noticed there's a fine piece of cake for it lol, sounded badass when I heard it first time.
So not sure if you know this, but I GUESS it came about as a 1-off request from a customer to make a modded Plexi style amp that specifically got early era Mick Mars tones. They opted to not use a donor amp and build one from the ground up with whatever mod they did to it. It came back a few years later for a tube swap, and then yeah, they opted to do a run.

So not sure if you know this, but I GUESS it came about as a 1-off request from a customer to make a modded Plexi style amp that specifically got early era Mick Mars tones. They opted to not use a donor amp and build one from the ground up with whatever mod they did to it. It came back a few years later for a tube swap, and then yeah, they opted to do a run.

Thanks, I don't recall hearing about this, neither about custom builds, which is interesting as I live like half an hour from Luca (y)

Thanks, I don't recall hearing about this, neither about custom builds, which is interesting as I live like half an hour from Luca (y)
Oh no kidding?

Yeah I saw they posted the original build on their socials and I asked about it as I wanted to be sure I spoke to the amps history and design correctly in my upcoming video.

I will say, the amp is fantastic. Having a lot of fun playing it. I’ll start exploring some boosts and things for the demo. I’ve not connected anything to the loop yet either.

Last edited:
Oh no kidding?

Yeah I saw they posted the original build on their socials and I asked about it as I wanted to be sure I spoke to the amps history and design correctly in my upcoming video.

I will say, the amp is fantastic. Having a lot of fun playing it. I’ll start exploring some boosts and things for the demo. I’ve not connected anything to the loop yet either.
Yup, north of Italy is quite a place for boutique guitar gear, only downside is well, it's boutique lol
My main gripe with RS stuff is I don't really mind ENGL savage level of features, switches n stuff, much prefer the baby above here

Damn, those things are EXPENSIVE! Atleast in the U.S. Apparently the Arse Palace is a dealer, they have them for $3599! 😮
Yeah… these are not cheap, that’s for sure. RS did give me a solid deal on this one though. I’ve been chatting Luca up ever since NAMM 2023 about all kinds of gear stuff, including these amps. He made me a great offer and even though I needed another modded Marshall like I needed a hole in the head, here we are…

Hence me trying to offload a few other amps! Between this, my Rockerverb and a few other things, my wallets taken a hit for sure.

It’s here!!! And I can’t play it for another couple hours! Lol!

Not a lot of chatter around the RedSeven stuff, by and large.

This is one of the last 4 of the limited 35 amp run they did. I’m pretty stoked for it as I played one two years ago at NAMM it it was great. I have the D100 pre and love that as well.

More to come…
Hey Jeremy, I just pulled the trigger on a Redseven D100 Preamp. Any chance you could elaborate on what I can expect?

Back