NCD: Diezel 412 fv

• Thread starter Thread starter LunatiBSW
  • Start date Start date
LunatiBSW
LunatiBSW
Got my brand spankin new Front Load v30 Diezel cab today. Had a few min to play it during my lunch break. It's the best cab I've played Hands down. Must be that baffle construction and okoume wood.
I started playing guitar with v30's, So it's just what I'm used to. This cab is tighter than my uberkab and is built like a tank. It really sounds crazy good with the Herbert.
I got to plug in both the Diezel v30 FL and the custom avatar k100 Fl cab together. It was mind blowing.
I've found my grail tone with the Herbert and these two cabs. Insanely brutal and musical at the same time :rock: lots of gas is relieved for this dude. V30 cab just sounds right and balanced, and the k100 cab sounds so brutal with crazy thump and punch, I like it a lot also. Together -> it's like hell broke loose.
FWIW: the v30 cab sounds better at lower volumes (duh) than k100, which needs some volume to get the goods. It's crazy this 180w herb sounds great at lower volumes also.

IMG_7663_zpsjghjbmvu.jpg

IMG_7662_zpsr4wfmnjz.jpg

Welcome!!! I just finished playing mine for about 2 hours straight. Easy to loose track of time, when the tone is soooo amazing. There is some special sauce in the Diezel cabs fo-sho.

Wizard of Ozz":1jikne80 said:
Welcome!!! I just finished playing mine for about 2 hours straight. Easy to loose track of time, when the tone is soooo amazing. There is some special sauce in the Diezel cabs fo-sho.

Thanks to you dude for all your help of course. It's worth the coin

LunatiBSW":2yfkgumg said:
Wizard of Ozz":2yfkgumg said:

Thanks to you dude for all your help of course. It's worth the coin

No doubt. It's just a killer tight chug-a-licious tone machine. Enjoy!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats, diezel cabs are awesome.
I have a new rear loaded with v30 and it sounds great but i still wanna get a front loaded diezel 4x12. Im kinda sorry i didnt get the front loaded first and then get the rear loaded because i use my herbert alot and the FL cab seems to sound the best with it.

How's it compare to the butteeslax cab? I remember you were also very impressed with that

You've been on a heckuva adventure here with the amp/cab quest. You'll have to sum it up when you're all said and done. Seem like you've gone through a few amps, the Twin Jet, Uberkab maybe? Some other things?

Congrats on the Diezel Cab, they do kickass.

Les Zombie":171i5nc7 said:
Congrats, diezel cabs are awesome.
I have a new rear loaded with v30 and it sounds great but i still wanna get a front loaded diezel 4x12. Im kinda sorry i didnt get the front loaded first and then get the rear loaded because i use my herbert alot and the FL cab seems to sound the best with it.

Thanks! Front loaded is def the way to go with Herbert if you play metal and want more attack

braintheory":1722f90u said:
How's it compare to the butteeslax cab? I remember you were also very impressed with that
Butterslax cab is awesome, it's huge and sounds huge, also sounds like nothing else.
This Diezel cab is the best cab with v30's I've heard. Tight tight tight. It's the perfect match for the Herbert.
I can say this the butterslax sounds best through Butterslax cab.
Herbert sounds best through fl Diezel cab

stratjacket":3vf6nba0 said:
You've been on a heckuva adventure here with the amp/cab quest. You'll have to sum it up when you're all said and done. Seem like you've gone through a few amps, the Twin Jet, Uberkab maybe? Some other things?

Thanks!
Yeah I've been through a few these past couple years actively.
May be missing some but here's a quick list: it's bigger than it sounded In my head hahahaha
2 Ubers with an uberkab
Diezel dmoll
Peavey 6505+
2 Mesa Dual Rectifier multi watts with OS recto cabs
Mesa Dual rec roadster
Mesa mark v:25
Mark iv with recto 2x12 both horizontal and vertical
Friedman Butterslax with Friedman 412/15
Boss katana (still may give another go on one)
Bogner shiva 20th
Bogner cube
Various avatar 2x12's and 4x12s
Diezel herbert mkII
Diezel fl v30 412

Now I got a local buddy Dave, that's as sick as I am with gear, and has a big jam room. So it's time to fuck shit up here in dallas :rock: when the wife let's me hahahaha

yup would be couch for me if i walked in with another 4x12 in tow... lmao

congrats on the purchase, Wicked FL cabs is something EVERYONE should experience atleast once.

LunatiBSW":1c2t3vrl said:
stratjacket":1c2t3vrl said:

Thanks!
Yeah I've been through a few these past couple years actively.
May be missing some but here's a quick list: it's bigger than it sounded In my head hahahaha
2 Ubers with an uberkab
Diezel dmoll
Peavey 6505+
2 Mesa Dual Rectifier multi watts with OS recto cabs
Mesa Dual rec roadster
Mesa mark v:25
Mark iv with recto 2x12 both horizontal and vertical
Friedman Butterslax with Friedman 412/15
Boss katana (still may give another go on one)
Bogner shiva 20th
Bogner cube
Various avatar 2x12's and 4x12s
Diezel herbert mkII
Diezel fl v30 412

Now I got a local buddy Dave, that's as sick as I am with gear, and has a big jam room. So it's time to fuck shit up here in dallas :rock: when the wife let's me hahahaha

Bro you gotta come jam! I'll be around all weekend.

Back