Neil Young The Lying Stooge Canadian

Monkey Man":bxqeq45w said:
... and his singing!
Say what you will...I dig Neil, he isn't a POS hanger-on like the fake fraud Dylan (doesn't know a tuning machine head from a tooth pick) he's a great guy (I know him), he's a fantastic laid-back acoustic guitar composer/song writer HIGHLY UNDERRATED and a damn good Claim Jumper.

Got my flaming fire suit on armed and ready...I'm a lot like you are.

Tell me it ain't so - MONKEY MAN :)

I love Canada for its Lifeson :)

Giga.Blast":1piagzv4 said:
Monkey Man":1piagzv4 said:
... and his singing!
Say what you will...I dig Neil, he isn't a POS hanger-on like the fake fraud Dylan (doesn't know a tuning machine head from a tooth pick) he's a great guy (I know him), he's a fantastic laid-back acoustic guitar composer/song writer HIGHLY UNDERRATED and a damn good Claim Jumper.

Got my flaming fire suit on armed and ready...I'm a lot like you are.

Tell me it ain't so - MONKEY MAN :)

I love Canada for its Lifeson :)

First up, Lifeson is a legend & Rush are my favorite band. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Neil Young may be a GREAT guy WHEN he's NOT keeping his hypocrite mouth talking about Trump.

When he attacks Trump he comes across as an ungrateful SOB. Young just recently became a US citizen after over 50yrs of making money off the OLD USA. Young wanted to become a citizen of the USA that Trump wants to reinstate & yet, like an entertainment sheep, he bashes Trump for literally nothing Trump has actually done. Where are the detailed FACTS from Young's assertions?

If Young loves the 'current' Democrat agendas over TRUMP why stay here & become a US citizen because Canada has that fuckwit Trudeau ALREADY doing to Canada what the current nut job Democrats want to do to the US. Do you get it?

You need to be totally objective about your friends as emotional attachment clouds us ALL VERY easily. If he weren't your friend you'd have a different opinion of him. In fact, if you speak with him again PLEASE ask him EXACTLY why he bashes Trump & share it all with us.

Neil Young is a typical entertainment Hollywood type who bashes Trump with ZERO detailed facts. He's an old sheep today.

I also love me some Fire & Rain by that great band Badlands. A far better version for me so have a listen. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed...however I'm married and my very stable wife of 3 decades now forbids me to look at shemales.

Sorry. :)

Attachments

• Ptoe.jpg
    Ptoe.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 444
Giga.Blast":3udr6gpi said:
Agreed...however I'm married and my very stable wife of 3 decades now forbids me to look at shemales.
Sorry. :)

I'm ONCE again confused by you YET, your location says "August: No Malarkey Month"? :loco: :loco: :loco:

I'm knee deep in your cryptic malarkey so help me out as a fellow forumite to understand you Yoda?

Are you TRYING to say that Jake E Lee is a shemale & your boss says you can't watch the vid? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goat":16xiqyni said:
-- .-. .-.-.- / ... --- .--. .... .. ... - .. -.-. .- - .. --- -. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.. --- .-.. -.-.-- / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / -.. ..- -. -.-. . -.-.--

Finally, I understand you now! :thumbsup:

You're saying that You & Sitedrifter are the same person & that you're VERY sorry for trying to mislead & bait us all with your bait mate alt.

Well, it took a while for you to come forward & finally you have. Well done young man for finally being an adult.

Goat":2nthqspl said:
.-.. -- .- --- -.-.-- / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / .- ... / .- ... - ..- - . / .- ... / .- / -... ..- -.-. -.- . - / --- ..-. / -.. .. -.-. -.- ... .-.-.-

And even more 'due' grovelling from you to be forgiven about your alt activity. :shocked:

Who knew you had a streak of honesty in you but your above message confirms your wanting of atonement.

Not so fast shifty. Could this in fact be Giga.Blast as this IS his MO & looks just like his kind of Malarkey???

Tell us Sybil that this isn't so?

Goat":2h3wtqv2 said:
..-. .- -.-. . .--. .- .-.. -- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.. -- .- --- -.-.-- /

At this rate if Giga.Blast doesn't show up to denounce you, & fully convince us, I'll being handing out 1 to 1 odds that you in fact have 3 personalities Sybil & not just the 2 we already know about. :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

This is exciting as I've never dealt with someone as disturbed as you. It's gonna be fun going fwd. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back