New Guitar Day: Vigier Excalibur

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
mrp5150
mrp5150
FedEx just dropped off my Vigier Excalibur! Thanks to Bob Savage for a smooth transaction. He even included an autographed fanny pack...what a guy. :love: :D

I don't have an amp down here to test out how the guitar sounds yet, but it plays nicely and it's fucking beautiful! Here are some pics for now...

ebb55c90.jpg

7e930a77.jpg

7e930a77-1.jpg

746f806a-1.jpg

4c4cd4c0.jpg

3bbb2ab1.jpg

746f806a.jpg

506267fa.jpg

506267fa-1.jpg

Thats a beautiful guitar!!!! I absolutely love vigier's!!! If I wasnt such a GMW freak, those are the guitars taht I would play. Im pretty sure that Ill still own one one of these days...

Enjoy Mark

Kage..

Glad you own a guitar at last, it was strange listening to someone talk about gear so much and did not even own a guitar.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5e83d said:
Glad you own a guitar at last, it was strange listening to someone talk about gear so much and did not even own a guitar.

It was only for a few days. Geesh. :lol:

Wait a god damn minute??? Just hold on? Didn't own a guitar?????

WTF??

Did you sell all those caparisons or something? :?

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":cec00 said:
specs and price?

Alder body, maple neck and fretboard, 24 frets, Vigier Floyd, Duncan Custom in the bridge, DiMarzio FS-1 (I think?) in the middle, Duncan '59 in the neck, etc. Got it for $1400.

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":538ac said:
Wait a god damn minute??? Just hold on? Didn't own a guitar?????

WTF??

Did you sell all those caparisons or something? :?

Haha, I had the TAT, which was my only guitar and I just sold that. I only bought that Venus to sell for a profit. I sold the TAT and was going to buy another Caparison, but I saw Bob was selling this and I wanted to give it a shot.

Sniff... I miss her already! :D

Likewise Mark, thanks for the smooth transaction.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":5459c said:

You still have the Custom! That thing looks sick too! 8)

Those guitars are really nice. I played one at Guitar Asylum and i liked it a lot. The neck felt great and i thought it was very easy to play fast on. And they seem to be very well made guitars with a lot of attention to details.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":fb635 said:

Bob, I thought you had the red one that's on your CD, no? Or did/do you own multiple Vs?

Back