New Van Halen Pic

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach
  • Start date Start date
Zach
Zach
13527272-13527274-large.jpg

Lol

I was watching Fast Times the other week and it finally hit me as to why I never liked Alex Van Halen - it's cause he looks just like Damone!!
It's weird when you have an epiphany about something that's a matter of absolutely zero importance.

:/

I don't know why but that pic reminds me the "where's Waldo" kind of stuff... :D

>|<>QBB<
Gainfreak":a4c0a said:
>|<>QBB<

sing along people!!

One of these things is not like the other...... One of these things does not belong.......

:hys:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to insert the Power Ranger Pose with that Ralph ;)

Christ. :? This is just ridiculous. I'm sure Wolfgang is a good bass player, but no hardcore fan of old skool VH wants to see him actually playing in the band. Those songs will not sound the same without Michael sing the backing vocals,....it's very important to the overall sound. If the original lineup were going out I would definitely think about seeing them,....but not like this.

Jeeeez,...

:irre: :no:

>|<>QBB<
Oblivion DC":a3886 said:
It's weird when you have an epiphany about something that's a matter of absolutely zero importance.

:/
That's the only kind of epiphany I've ever had.

"hi my name is wolfgang, dont mind my dad , he is totally fucking wasted at the moment. and that.......oh....thats my uncle Dimone . he's a prick. and oh...the other guy.......i dunno, some weirdo that my dad kept callin a piece of shit the whole time i was growing up."

Scary... It took me a few minutes to realize the gay guy was DLR.

:?

Back