NGD 1991 BC Rich USA

• Thread starter Thread starter ultimatemetalguitartones
  • Start date Start date
ultimatemetalguitartones
ultimatemetalguitartones
So here's an axe I've been looking for many years! I had two Korean models but the USA ones are pretty rare in Europe! The neck and fretboard = instant love! The previous owner had the SD JB (hate this pup !) installed so here I'm searching for a good alternative. I know I know ( Duncan custom or distortion) but I've found a Di Marzio Dominion that I've been meaning to try so I think I'll just pull the trigger and see what it sounds like! More photos and audio samples soon!

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 79
I really want to find a used custom shop stealth or Ironbird for not a completely ridiculous price…. No luck though. I saw sweetwater listed a new moser stealth for over 10 grand lol. These guys are completely out of their fuckin mind.

Congrats!

Those are amazeballs guitars. Too much $$ for me though, esp these days. But I'm happy with my Charvel/Jackson USAs.
I’ve got my Jackson USAs too, but pretty frustrated with them. I won’t be buying any new builds. Over 6500 for not even a full custom build, you have no idea who will be building it, AND a 4 year wait.

I’ve got my Jackson USAs too, but pretty frustrated with them. I won’t be buying any new builds. Over 6500 for not even a full custom build, you have no idea who will be building it, AND a 4 year wait.
Mine are older. 1986 Jackson strat, and a 2009 Charvel SoCal candy plum. I'd feel the same way as you if I had to drop that kind of coin on a USA build.

Nice! D. Dominion is cool, but a bit low in the output dept IMO, you have to really dig in to get something out of it. I actually have found the Dimarzio I've tried a bit flat/sterile compared to other pups.

Mine came pretty fast !! Ordered the specs last year and its already built !!

A custom shop Jackson? You have pics?

It just reach Axepalace and i gotta pic from him whom he swear at me for being luckiest person to have gotten it without the 3year wait....

Pretty stoked on this the bookmatch on the top is really mirror effect... !!

Attachments

• received_1050944713280563.jpeg
    received_1050944713280563.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Back