NGD: Aristides Blue Chameleon Battleworn

nightlight
nightlight
This is one of the really old ones. Love the finish. It changes from blue to purple, and has a “battleworn” look. The pickups are Seymour Duncan Alpha Omegas. Check it out:

IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6096.jpeg
IMG_6097.jpeg
IMG_6098.jpeg
IMG_6099.jpeg
IMG_6100.jpeg
IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg

That's a great looking finish.

How does it sound?
Yup, definitely the best looking guitar I've had the fortune of owning.

Here's a short video I put together of the axe. In this 15-minute video, I play some clean stones, play some heavy tones and finally do a band mix. Watch!

EDIT: I updated the video, because the original mix was so poor, that it wasn't even HD. I just redid it and now YouTube is processing it as an HD video. Here it is.

Time stamps:
Clean melody: 0.28 minutes
Clean chords: 3.27 minutes
Distorted tones: 5.49 minutes
Full band mix: 8.30 minutes

Last edited:
I don’t like the finish at all, but I really like aristides guitars. They play effortlessly and sound great.

I don’t like the finish at all, but I really like aristides guitars. They play effortlessly and sound great.

Have a look around 12.12 minutes in the video. I hold the guitar in a couple of angles, and you can really see the colours on this thing.

Well, I like it at least!

Sorry, took the video down for a bit and have now updated it so that levels are similar across different segments.

EDIT: I updated the video, because the original mix was so poor, that it wasn't even HD. I just redid it and now YouTube is processing it as an HD video. Here it is.

My home security system “automatically” disconnected from the Internet when I was out. I now have a couple of nicks in the guitar. Guess no one but me wants it now.

IMG_6112.jpeg

I call them Shiteratti with good reason. Bunch of savages haha. Can’t blame them for trying to be brave. When their fearless leader died, he shat his pants first haha 🤣

IMG_6113.jpeg
IMG_6114.jpeg

Fark, now I definitely can’t sell this thing.

So much for Singapore being safe, maybe it’s government harassment. More I think about it, the more sure I am.

All I can say is, whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger. And right about now, I feel invincible.

IMG_6115.jpeg
IMG_6116.jpeg
Even the knob has been changed the above picture is some new knob, the below one is the old one. And now I get some strange G string sound when I palm mute. So now I’ll sound sloppy when I play. Probably the same thing that was done to all my other guitars, I’ll wager. Ick, Shiteratti filth touching my all my guitars. I wonder what that brown gunk in the knob is. Yuck.

Bro what

Are you anomaly's neighbor?

No idea who that is, but it's like having my own personal Barabas following me around.

Anyhow, who cares, even my $8k ESP has mysterious scratches. I’m the grand scheme of things, I shouldn’t let little things like this upset me.

This is the guitar through a VHT Valvulator GP3 that's run through an Axe FXIII. I tried a lot of mixes with this one, the best was where I did nothing to the guitar, though I did have AI mastering done.

Still sucks though haha

Bro what

Are you anomaly's neighbor?

Sorry, just checking. By anomaly, do you mean Pheno-Menon? Who I personally like to call Fag-hu Men-on?

If it’s the same person, he keeps moving into houses above me. Gets rid of the tenants in horrible ways like that bad guy in Jessica Jones. Takes their money, sexually abuses their women and children.

He was dousing me in all kinds of chemicals and bio-agents at one point of time, I used to smell like feces or raw fish. I thought it was trimethylaminuria. People used to gag when I was near, I used to be talked about behind my back and laughed about.

Then Covid-19 happened. Something like 21 million people died. It stopped in a hurry.

That was also in Singapore, so I am indeed curious if you’re referring to the same person.

He’s a real Barabas sort, but like Barabas, a yellow streak runs through his entire family line. Shiteratti, of course.

There must be some sort of rare planetary alignment over the past few weeks.

That looks absolutely killer! It's so futuristic with that finish and body. Reminds me of an alien spaceship in the best way. Really sweet.

1) Sweet guitar!

2) Any chance there’s some Thorazine laying around that you should be taking?

1) Thanks

2) Perhaps you can direct me to this “anomaly” referred to in the post, who apparently lives around the corner from me, permanently. Then I can take the Thorazine and force feed it to him in bulk.

Same would apply if It’s the blue-eyed Indian woman in that tag team, or “Potty Farty” as I like to call her.

Oh, I don’t mean woman. I mean hag, crone, witch. She’s very rich you know. Bound to happen when you take over property using white/silver worms. But feel free to think of it as devil dust-induced deals.

Last edited:

Back