* • Switchcraft long type input jack
* • Dunlop straplocks
* • Gotoh knobs
* • Buffalo bone nut
* • "Glow in the dark" side dots inlays
* • "Tiger-tobacco burst"
* • Nitro-cellulouse high gloss finish

Review:
Finally had some time to do a NGD / review on this beast, I’ll get right to the point: Easily one of the most amazing sounding, looking and playing instruments I’ve ever touched. As soon as you strum a chord you can feel the resonance in your hands and the tone jumps off the fretboard and hits you hard. The guitar really has a unique voice and connects with what I’m trying to play and communicate. The craftsmanship is absolute perfection; the attention to detail and love given to the build is obvious. I really dig the pickups so far too, the Aftermath has a nice balance across the frequency range in this guitar and the bottom is super tight. The low B sounds like just another string not flopping around at all. A nice bonus is Vik is fantastic to work with, constant communication and updates and just a great guy.

Many more clips to come, I can’t wait to record some actual songs with this thing!

More pics on the Vik site: http://www.vikguitars.com/duality7.html

Build story (very cool): http://vikguitars.com/en-us/forum/index.php?topic=53.0

grats =0 , looks absolutely killer

that neck joint looks very nice too

Incredible looking guitar Sacha, glad to see such a great piece in your talented hands :rock:

Who would expect to find a master luthier like that in Minsk? Very nice looking guitar bro. Can't beat a custom build.

Steve

steve_k":tcm0z03j said:
Who would expect to find a master luthier like that in Minsk? Very nice looking guitar bro. Can't beat a custom build.

Steve

Thanks man, customs like Vik makes definitely have that hand-carved mojo

I friggin love that two toned headstock, very nice!

AC":1aqkt6i6 said:
well, this sure doesn't look like a brokebands production... :-)

:lol: :LOL:

Don't worry, I never made a fuckin dime being in a band :yes:

Luckily i have an education and career (and credit line) that helps support my very expensive 'hobby'. Teaching and producing on the side brings in a little extra cash as well :thumbsup:

a fucken work of art, that thing is beautiful. great vid too holmes, sounds incredible.

Back