SteveGlitch
SteveGlitch
My wife surprised me with it :)

Will likely do some videos on it soon!

Attachments

• 20240924_131435.jpg
    20240924_131435.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 75
Ya know, I REALLY dig those line of Ibanez guitars. I've seen several videos where Bernth plays them and I dig the features of the guitar. Looks like about as non-typical-RG Ibanez is going to get, while still being kind of typical-RG.

If I had to pick a modern day production guitar to take on a world tour that wasn't a Floyd guitar, if it wasn't one of the DK Charvels with the Gotoh trem, it'd be one of these.

Congrats!!

Long ago, my backup was an 87 RG 550, I bought for 150$ from a guy who said he won it in a Guitar Player magazine giveaway.
Great guitars.

Ya know, I REALLY dig those line of Ibanez guitars. I've seen several videos where Bernth plays them and I dig the features of the guitar. Looks like about as non-typical-RG Ibanez is going to get, while still being kind of typical-RG.

If I had to pick a modern day production guitar to take on a world tour that wasn't a Floyd guitar, if it wasn't one of the DK Charvels with the Gotoh trem, it'd be one of these.
I'm still getting used to it, I'm loving love the sound of the signature pickups but the size of the frets in the middle of the neck are different from any guitar I've ever played. It's very light and very resonate.

Back