Ossie Ahsen of 3 Monkey's Solderless. Down the VH Rabbit Hole!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Spoiler alert: It's 2 1/2 hrs of pure speculation. DLR would've banged 3 or 4 groupies in that time.

I think all 3 of them are actually in the same room.

:unsure:
I remember the last thing Eddie said to me. It was about 99-2000...so the Cherone era. I'll never forget it it. I walk in, not expecting it...and he's sitting there. He was sitting on that old couch..in the back of Riverport in STL. He looked at me and said "Bro, fuck what everyone else is doing, do what you are doing". It was a moment in time, but damn...to get that advice from Eddie Trunk really hit home.

I remember the last thing Eddie said to me. It was about 99-2000...so the Cherone era. I'll never forget it it. I walk in, not expecting it...and he's sitting there. He was sitting on that old couch..in the back of Riverport in STL. He looked at me and said "Bro, fuck what everyone else is doing, do what you are doing". It was a moment in time, but damn...to get that advice from Eddie Trunk really hit home.
6CyrCOX.jpg

Robin L's description of the VH1 78 Tour and slaving holds up to this very day and coincides with Dave and Ossie's discussion almost prefectly.............:yes::thumbsup:

Robin L's description of the VH1 78 Tour and slaving holds up to this very day and coincides with Dave and Ossie's discussion almost prefectly.............:yes::thumbsup:
Yeah, that guy was making a whole lot of sense.

It's a shame the little clique there on MetroAmp forum ran him off with their bullshit.

:mad:

Back