OT: So I started an arm fart war at the dinner table last night..

• Thread starter Thread starter tweed
  • Start date Start date
tweed
tweed
I have 3 kids, two of them boys 6yrs old and 4yrs old. As you may know, farts are the absolute most funniest things in the world to boys. Anyway, I plant my face firmly into my forearm/elbow and let one rip. Both boys almost fell out of their chairs laughing. Wife gives me this glare of death.

My oldest son gives it a whirl, not bad but still needs some practice. My youngest son tries and holy moly!! The kid is an arm fart genius! My wife is in tears laughing, i'm almost wetting myself....

Ahh good fun at the dinner table. Tonight when you sitting around the table with your family, just remember this thread from today and how much closer you will all be after an arm farting session. :D

My sons are 2 and 4... I just recently started the old 'pull my finger' routine. Hours of joy I'll tell you.... :lol:

I wasn't sure what age that was appropriate (if ever :) ) but I didn't want one of their uncles robbing me of their introduction to the world of controlled flatulence.

My wife's going to kill me when one of them inevitably ask her to pull their finger! :o

My wife's nervous stomach leads to many amusing outbursts :) Still funny, just breath shallow.

Back