Ozzy Turns 75...

• Thread starter Thread starter watson503
  • Start date Start date
watson503
watson503
Ozzy turned 75 today. Here's to the Prince of Darkness.

Ozzy-Osbourne-Randy-Rhoads@2000x1500.jpg

Love him fr . He brought us Randy, Brad Gillis , Jake , zakk , Joe Holmes, Gus G.. Andrew watt ,and was in a band with Tony Iommi . He knows what good guitar sounds like . And it’s just from what inspired him

Randy would have been 67 on Dec 6th.. Wish he never got on that fucking plane.

Reactions: rsm
i wonder if he cooks his bacon all the way now.

how this guy made 75 is beyond me
Recently, he even said so himself. He's literally shocked he is still alive.

But these guys, Ozzy, Stones, DLR, Kiss, Eagles, etc should all be shining examples of what is possible. Me just typing this is weird :dunno:

Time moved/moves too fast

Last edited:
Ozzy appreciates the birthday salutations: “Fhhduuuuuxxceeeecnnnaaaanfumzzwwoo75….#,di6$#, fucking Rig What?”

Recently, he even said so himself. He's literally shocked he is still alive.

But these guys, Ozzy, Stones, DLR, Kiss, Eagles, etc should all be shining examples of what is possible. Me just typing this is weird :dunno:

Time moved/moves too fast
wealth makes many things possible.

Saw Ozzy on the Black Sabbath Never Say Die tour in '78; also saw Ozzy on the Blizzard of Oz and Diary tours with Randy Rhoads.

I'm good. :thumbsup:

I hope for his sake he doesn't tour again but what a career he has had. That dude struck gold 3 , wait, 4 times! Iommi, RR, Jake, and young Zakk.

I had never seen that footage of Randy before. Goes to show there is some great stuff out there sitting in the vault. Too bad it wasn't taken from Randy's side of the stage but still least he tried to zoom in some on the outer lead. For such a small guy Randy sure had a hell of a stage presence. He owns the stage.

Ozzy said recently he would only do a tour again if he could do it right. He said he doesn't want to do it in a wheelchair. For some reason, that is exactly what I pictured it to be. But yes, he had some great guitarists on his side.

In the early 90's a radio station back home had a daily - What is Ozzy saying? - contest. You could call in and win a prize if you could translate the phrase......winners were rare :ROFLMAO:

Back