Pics of my rig

• Thread starter Thread starter ejecta
  • Start date Start date
ejecta
ejecta
Just thought Id share some pics of my rig. Still figuring out the rerouting of my pedal board. The JVM has added a new funtionality that I wasnt using with just the VHT's. Anway....

STA_0672.jpg

STA_0671.jpg

What's the moog pedal there? I've always been interested in those, from what I've been told they're actual synths done old school as a guitar pedal.

Badass rig. Now you've got two things I'm gassing for a JVM and a vinatge Avatar!! :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Code001":bdcda said:
What's that VHT thingy on the pedal board?

Its the VHT Valvulator. Its a line buffer that makes it so your guitar signal stays strong going through several pedals. Also it provides power to pedals.

>|<>QBB<
CoachZ":10de5 said:
What's the moog pedal there? I've always been interested in those, from what I've been told they're actual synths done old school as a guitar pedal.

It's the MURF. Very cool pedal!

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":b42c3 said:
Awesome rig!!! Very, very nice! All that nice equipment and you're too cheap to buy a real dart board. ;)

:hys: My mom and my kids made that together but that said how do you think I could afford that gear if I was buying stupid dart boards. :D

Very nice!

But how do you pedal guys tap dance all those pedals.
I have enough trouble playing my guitar and singing, I could never hit all those pedals.

I love midi :D

>|<>QBB<
screamindemon":889a6 said:
Very nice!

But how do you pedal guys tap dance all those pedals.
I have enough trouble playing my guitar and singing, I could never hit all those pedals.

I love midi :D

Well for one thing I cant sing for crap so I just play... but you see that little black box next to the volume? It as two loops in it and I have pedals in one or the other. That way I can turn on the ones Id use in that song and leave it on but turn it on or off by hitting just one loop or the other.

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":92a30 said:
>|<>QBB<

You see that little black box next to the volume? It as two loops in it and have pedals in one or the other. That way I can tuur on the ones Id use in that song and leave it on but turn it on or off by hitting just one loop or the other.

That very cool, I could handle that I guess. :D

Is that the H2O Liquid Chorus & Echo? I've been looking for a chorus pedal. How is it?

>|<>QBB<
zewango":3fe71 said:
Is that the H2O Liquid Chorus & Echo? I'm looking for a chorus pedal.

Yes it is. I like it! I use it for a more subtle chorus and then I use the Small Stone for real thick swimmy chorus on cleans.

Whats cool is I also use it to split my signal to run to both the JVM and D60. I have the JVM set up on some channels to be a bit louder than the D60 with the delay in the loop so asentually a lead channel. The JVM is hooked up to the Bogner and Avatar with the D60 in the middle. When I kick the chorus on it just opens up the sound up real wide which is really greatfor some cleans and some leads. Turn is off it goes more centered and focused which is great for rhythm work.

Ya its very neat and organized looking. If I get rid of my ME50 for stomp boxes I'm def. gettin a Pedaltrain.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":ae8e9 said:
Awesome rig!!! Very, very nice! All that nice equipment and you're too cheap to buy a real dart board. ;)

i was thinking BB gun target.

Back