Played a Tiny Terror Orange tonight.

• Thread starter Thread starter crwnedblasphemy
  • Start date Start date
crwnedblasphemy
crwnedblasphemy
Up at a local shop.....$500 for that thing is a damn good buy...sure they look like a battery charger but it did have good tone. I thought that little amp was rockin!

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":9075b said:
Up at a local shop.....$500 for that thing is a damn good buy...sure they look like a battery charger but it did have good tone. I thought that little amp was rockin!

Lincoln Street?

i think they rock too! i had a thread a week or so ago about it...dropped like a big wet turd though. i think they are sweet. if i can't get a THD univalve for under $650, i'll get the TT. i like the Uni alot - just more versatile with the whole tube swap thing, so we'll see what happens. though, i've got a VHT super 30 in the mix to think about too. i'm so confused right now.

>|<>QBB<
vchizzle":c79ef said:
i think they rock too! i had a thread a week or so ago about it...dropped like a big wet turd though. i think they are sweet. if i can't get a THD univalve for under $650, i'll get the TT. i like the Uni alot - just more versatile with the whole tube swap thing, so we'll see what happens. though, i've got a VHT super 30 in the mix to think about too. i'm so confused right now.

I feel ya!!!

As I understand it, that little amp is made in China. As such, IMHO
it should cost quite a bit less than it does. YMMV.

Gary

Back