Politics...

• Thread starter Thread starter Simon Dorn
  • Start date Start date
Simon Dorn
Simon Dorn
1723645316738.png

Sounds like you have a bone of contention there, Bonelover.
My man you gotta dial it back a little or we won't get to fellowship together at rig talk cause you'll get the ban hammer. Monkey already handed out warnings yesterday so just giving you a heads up. The forum is better with you here but not if you are gonna be unleashing your battery of hellfire missiles.

I saw this the other day and it got me wondering
A) is it accurate? Like accurate in the sense the vote counts are accurate. Not inaccurate just because you don’t like it

B)I wonder what other issues all the sheeple get wrong because they watch the news through their buttholes?

My man you gotta dial it back a little or we won't get to fellowship together at rig talk cause you'll get the ban hammer. Monkey already handed out warnings yesterday so just giving you a heads up. The forum is better with you here but not if you are gonna be unleashing your battery of hellfire missiles.
OK, but he is a Bonelover, that's his name, isn't it?

That’s because selfies didn’t prove them wrong about things
Or because watching videos people post is boring and annoying. I can count on one hand how many videos people here posted that I watched. And most of those were music videos.

You should. 99 to 100% of the videos on YT regarding politics or world events are complete bullshit.

It showed the results of voting on Israel relief bills. They clearly showed that nearly every bill that went to vote was overwhelmingly voted yes by republicans and no by democrats.

Yet democrats have the stigma of being the ones wanting to send money to Israel.

It showed the results of voting on Israel relief bills. They clearly showed that nearly every bill that went to vote was overwhelmingly voted yes by republicans and no by democrats.

Yet democrats have the stigma of being the ones wanting to send money to Israel.
What ? No one thinks democrats want to help Israel. Those results are not surprising in the least. Republicans have ALWAYS been the party that supported Israel. I have no idea what would make you think anyone is blaming democrats for helping Isreal. Except maybe those fucking moonbats like Tlaid whatever and Cory fucking Bush, AOC, etc..

so Trump wants to eliminate taxes on Social Security; notice the ruling parasites and propaganda media talking heads that are against it, or have concerns, or see it as dangerous.

here's an idea, cut government spending 10% across the board.

now, Trump needs to eliminate RMDs.

however, Kameltoe & Wartz have already been selected; they won't be cutting taxes or spending.

enjoy the decline

Back