Pretty mad at an ebay seller...

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshtruction
  • Start date Start date
Joshtruction
Joshtruction
For an ampeg VH140c. It's 100% clean and I was pretty much ready to go balls to the walls on bidding and make sure I win the auction, but since I have less feedback than he wants, even after I sent him messages explaining my bad luck with ebay in the past, he will not sell. Instead of taking my hard earned cash he told me to go buy 20 dollar dvd's haha.

I have used teh evilbay for years, and I have a whopping ONE feedback. :retard:

I wish it would actually list your completed number of purchases and sales.

fuck ebay. screw me once-shame on you. screw me twice-shame on me. I'll never use them again.

I have made like 4 positive transactions (2 of them being over 100 dollars) and then had one or so bad experiance and never went back. I bid on a space heater for my house when we were finishing the upstairs. I won the auction (I was the only person that bid haha) and I ask what her email is for paypal. No repsonse for 2 days. She reply's "yes you can send it to my paypal" yet still did not include her email. so I got to the bank, throw the 400 bucks in and send the request from paypal to my acount. after the 3-4 days clearing she finally emailed me after I ekpt asking her for the addy. "Are you going to send payment or what?" I said yes, just give me the address for the paypal and you will have the money in a matter of seconds. She freaks on me and starts typing in caps. It came down to "I will only accept money orders and if I do not have payment in hand in 2 days you are getting reported to ebay!!!" Boy was I mad. I tried to explain it was going to take another 3-4 days to get the money back from paypal. I didn't exactly have another 450 bucks kicking around to make a money order. I even told her I would pay over night shipping on the money order as soon as I got the money back. Still no luck.

Then one week later I sell a set of ground effects for a camaro. Everything goes fine. Kid keeps tlaking to me, and starts talking to me on aim. We are both car guys into the same cars so it was natural and I thaught I just had another buddy to talk cars with. We talked about our first cars, dream cars, family cars, etc etc etc. What I did not realize was how sneaky this kid was. My security question on paypal was "What was my first car". So he got into my acount, sent a request to my bank acount for 400 bucks. Luckily I had a LOT less than that in my acount at the time, and my bank denied it. I seen it in my transactions on paypal a couple days later and thats when I figured it all out.

and in case you guys want to bid and rub it in on me...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230087604480&rd=1&rd=1

there ya go haha.

If you want, I'd bid on it, you'd send him the cash and I'd tell him to mail to you

:\m/:

>|<>QBB<
vultures":ac71c said:
If you want, I'd bid on it, you'd send him the cash and I'd tell him to mail to you

:\m/:

i was gonna suggest that he ask if a forumite would be willing to do that 8)

I've had a deal with him in the past, he's a trustworthy dude, I'd be down

I think the seller doesn't deserve my cash. I'll find another. I don't mind doing a resto on one either, but that one was so mint it caught my eye. Thanks for the offer Vultures

>|<>QBB<
Joshtruction":b0369 said:
I think the seller doesn't deserve my cash. I'll find another. I don't mind doing a resto on one either, but that one was so mint it caught my eye. Thanks for the offer Vultures

I don't blame you at all.

long time ago there was a les paul bass i was interested in, the description and pics were very vauge to say the least. so apparently i asked to many involved questions that required not having your head up your ass to answer. then he posted a quote for shipping that UPS said $200 to ship, they would make a custom box, they would pack, and they would ship. i told him why are you ripping yourself off and the buyers with this bullshit ups thing, and i told him he would probably lose a sale and not sell at all cuz he was being ridiculous about it. let alone the fact that he was annoyed about some questions i had. real hard ones like "can i have the SN# ? " is it ebony or rosewood board? " hard shit like that. he sends me a e-mail, " i hope you find some sort of guitar or what ever it is your looking for, this is not for you apparently. please dont bid on my item" !!!! i cant believe he didnt report me to e-bay cuz i sent a reply , "hey man FUCK YOU! your an asshole who has no idea what you even have and are to goddamn lazy to look at it. i should bid on the damn thing and win it and forget to pay your stupid ass. fuck you again! "

>|<>QBB<
Joshtruction":b987d said:
and in case you guys want to bid and rub it in on me...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230087604480&rd=1&rd=1

there ya go haha.

Maybe you could just do what someone else did at HC and get the Crate GX130C (I think that's the right model) that's supposed to pretty much have the same sound for a lot cheaper. Sorry to hear about your experience, and good luck on getting a better deal on the amp you want.

My bro-in-law wanted to buy a Synth he saw for a good price on E-Gay (europe). I told him not to. ](*,) He did it anyhow. He got Fucked for over a grand. :butthead:

My friend wanted to buy a laptop via Egay (europe). I told him not to. ](*,) He did it anyhow. He got fucked 800 bucks. :butthead:

Both got no satisfaction from the :shotgun: Bay. Ill never use it. :finger:

I closed out my account last week after someone hacked into it. I woke up one morning to find 39 new listings overnight (all for high dollar purses) and I was locked out of my own account.

Until ebay can learn to manage the security on both ends of the transaction, I'm done with them.

Back