Proudly display your Epiphone guitars !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Texsunburst59
  • Start date Start date
Texsunburst59
Texsunburst59
Here are my 2 Epis.

My ‘90 MIK Sheraton II.

It has upgraded Schaller mini tuners and Schaller TP-6 tailpiece, and late 80’s Seymour Duncan Jazz(neck), JB (bridge).

It also has a very fast wide thin neck.

This guitar can rock like a MOFO.

My other is my ‘03 MIJ Elite LP Custom.

It has USA humbuckers and a super fast 60’s neck.

Both these guitars can hang with the best of them.

IMG_2009.jpeg

This Explorer doesn't get as much play time as my Gibson -needs better pickups - but the neck plays great.

Also have a sort-of-semihollow Wildkat Royale. Its back & sides are carved from a single block of mahog, with a carved maple cap - not molded shaped ply like the ES guitars. I've got a customshop Johnny A that's made this way too.

Last edited:
my Greco Sykes-

Attachments

• cell pics 2644.jpeg
    cell pics 2644.jpeg
    824.7 KB · Views: 41
it now has emg's and witch hat's....plus I installed the Kahler locking nut. Plus the 24v mod. Greasy as fuck,,,,love it. Fuck Gibson....lol....

356384931_10161198988280746_7667121306135419911_n.jpg

I have an Epi 1959. It's alright. It has a pretty top and it weights a ton. I did replace the hardware with all Gotoh and the pickups for Fluence Moderns.

I’ve got a 1964 Epiphone Rivera that’s as good as any Gibson’s I’ve had from that era (better than most actually IME) because back then they were the same thing lol and the mini-humbuckers are aggressive and grindy af
IMG_5175.jpeg

That is so badass
Thanks! I normally am not into semi’s or hollowbody’s at all, but this is actually one of the most aggressive and raunchy sounding guitars I’ve had and has been able to send a few great guitars packing. Yes it feeds back lol, but I either do what I can with a noise gate or just live with it sometimes since I like the sound so much lol

Thanks! I normally am not into semi’s or hollowbody’s at all, but this is actually one of the most aggressive and raunchy sounding guitars I’ve had and has been able to send a few great guitars packing. Yes it feeds back lol, but I either do what I can with a noise gate or just live with it sometimes since I like the sound so much lol
I just want to grab it, and crank out some Live Forever by Oasis

I just want to grab it, and crank out some Live Forever by Oasis
It’s pretty versatile like that, but I actually mostly play metal or more aggressive rock styles on it (I don’t care how that looks lol) or play it clean with some classical guitar type stuff. Basically any gear that does well in those depts is what I tend to play most often and sometimes it can be surprising what does it

The left is a 1982 Epiphone Special made in USA. Bought it new. Been thru a flood so alot of finish came off but it is cool. Play it alot.
The right is a 1961 Epi Crestwood. It was broken and repaired before I got it. And someone routed it for a humbucker. It is pretty cool.

IMG_0080.jpeg

Here you go..

Duncan Jazz In Neck
Wolftones Timberwolf in Bridge

Attachments

• PXL_20230406_044709295.jpg
    PXL_20230406_044709295.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32

Back