PRS MT100

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
Yehuda
Yehuda
IMG_5224.jpeg

100 watt version of the MT15... I could go for that.

Sounds like it should be pretty awesome. Curious to try, solid price point!

Man his rig keeps getting smaller as the years go by. I like the fact that he's pushing MT100 under 2k.

Dude's living the dream, three bands plus his Sinatra stuff. Sig guitars, amps, pedals, a new pedal line of his own and genuinely seems like a good dude.

Rumor has it the MSRP is $1,850 and that it’s coming out in the next few months. We’ll see…I doubt it’s made in the USA at that price point but who cares as long as it’s not a piece of junk and sounds good.

Every new amp doesn’t have to be $3,000 or more…

Man his rig keeps getting smaller as the years go by. I like the fact that he's pushing MT100 under 2k.

Dude's living the dream, three bands plus his Sinatra stuff. Sig guitars, amps, pedals, a new pedal line of his own and genuinely seems like a good dude.
Friend of mine met Mark while he was touring solo, 10 or more years back. He said he was super nice, and they talked for like 20 minutes after the show. The rest of the band were all loaded up and ready to roll...

I would love to get my hands on this amp. I guess that means I shouldn't get a PRS MT15 for the time being though.

Back